NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE "Father's" Cruise

Eddie44

Sounds like a fun drive. I am in. Wife can't make it so I have room for one...cuter the better :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• dewey

• wickedfastvette

Desertdawg

Eddie, any chance of the address to the resturant? Samantha is going to meet us there for lunch and she doesn't want to go to Duncan!

The restaurant is located at 3235 W. Highway 89A. It's on the west end of town.

Thanks Eddie... We are looking forward to this cruise. :partydance:

Cool! :cool

From the thread it appears we have 25 or 26 Vettes going. We have a week so lets see if we can get 30 :thumbs

Remember, even if you decide at the last min you can go just come along! The list was just to ensure the restaurant that we'd have a good ballpark number for their staffing.

wickedfastvette
I will be there if I get back from Missouri in time, Im going there to pick up new (used) car

Okay I'm going to haul butt back to AZ so that I can make this, it will be me plus my stepdaughter. will you be taking the route through Wickenburg? if so I will meet you guys at the bottom of Yarnell hill. Or maybe Wickenburg.

Okay I'm going to haul butt back to AZ so that I can make this, it will be me plus my stepdaughter. will you be taking the route through Wickenburg? if so I will meet you guys at the bottom of Yarnell hill. Or maybe Wickenburg.

It'll be great to see the new Vette!

Then we can all take our own picture :lol

wickedfastvette

I will see if I can arrange it today if you want me too

wickedfastvette

I will see if I can arrange it today if you want me too

your a funny, funny guy mr Eddie :drinkers

For anyone coming from the Carefree Hwy area, Ed (Blew X U) and I are meeting at the Its'a Grind Coffee at 8AM in the Albertson's Shopping Center (NE corner) at I-17 and Carefree HWY. We're going to fill up on HIGH OCTANE! :partydance:

I know I havn't been around for a while, i'm in for this one though... See ya sat.

Alright Joe!!!! It will be cool to see you out again!!!!

Can I claim Joe as my "Bring someone along"? I have been hounding him for a year now to show up to something!!!

Thanks Dwayne... I'm excited, havnt driven the vette on a road trip for a long time now... hope shes up to the challenge. Still tryin to convince my old man to go, it would be fun, being fathers day weekend and all.

black beauty
Alright Joe!!!! It will be cool to see you out again!!!!

Can I claim Joe as my "Bring someone along"? I have been hounding him for a year now to show up to something!!!

Hi Dawg, any idea where the eastsiders are meeting and what time. Still 602-510-7435 bob (black beauty)

Hi Dawg, any idea where the eastsiders are meeting and what time. Still 602-510-7435 bob (black beauty)

I vote SanTan-202 and Arizona Ave-87. East-siders have met there before at the Starbucks which is just south of the SanTan, east side of Arizona. If the West-side team is leaving Glendate at 9, we should depart around 8-8:15.

Man that would be perfect, I live on Germann & AZ. Ave.

Count me in. Loretta and I will meet at the college at 9:00am.

wickedfastvette

I am halfway home now from Missouri so I will be there for sure on Saturday!

All I can say is... This is looking like one Hell of a party!!! :ACE:

I lost track but as I figure we'll have 30-35 Vettes and probably 50-55 people. If you ever wanted to meet other Vette owners this is the cruise to do it.

Remember, everyone is welcome on ACE cruises. :howdy

I want to cry every time I read these posts. But the daughter comes first.

Hope you all have fun and you BETTER be posting up pics of what I miss.

looks like i will be coming to this one. no car though, will be on the bike. i am planning on the car being in the body shop that is why.

Should be able to make it with my girlfriend. What route are you taking to Wickenburg? My girlfriend lives in the Greenway & 7th Street area so I figured I'd head west to meet you instead of driving all the way back down to GCC. Let me know!

Gene + 1