NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE "Father's" Cruise

Eddie44

Hi Ed, cindy and Bob Wll go. Also Jack, Bob L, Don, Bob,robert. Total 6 verts.

Cool! :thumbs

Folks, everyone is welcome on this and any ACE cruise!

We only ask for a post so we can give the restaurant an guesstimate of the numbers. This particular restaurant in opening on Sat for lunch just because of us. They normally would not be open so I think it's only fair that we can give them a number. THANKS!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• dewey

• wickedfastvette

Count me in. Don't know if Eva will make it. The last trip thru there almost did it for her. :R & E: Congrats to Robert & Elizabeth on the great new jobs! :thumbs

Tell Eva to come along. A lot of folks will be playing but I got stopped by DPS the last time up Yarnell so I'll be on my best behavior at least through there. Never good to get stopped by the same cop. :lol

EDIT: Check original post for new details

Heck, next time, that cop may be Bryan!!

As I count it right now we have 17 Vettes and about 25-30 people. The more the merrier!

Count me in. Don't know if Eva will make it. The last trip thru there almost did it for her. :R & E: Congrats to Robert & Elizabeth on the great new jobs! :thumbs

Tell Eva to come along. A lot of folks will be playing but I got stopped by DPS the last time up Yarnell so I'll be on my best behavior at least through there. Never good to get stopped by the same cop. :lol

EDIT: Check original post for new details

OK Eddie, she says she will go. Thx. :yeah:

Hi Ed, cindy and Bob Wll go. Also Jack, Bob L, Don, Bob,robert. Total 6 verts.

Cool! :thumbs

Folks, everyone is welcome on this and any ACE cruise!

We only ask for a post so we can give the restaurant an guesstimate of the numbers. This particular restaurant in opening on Sat for lunch just because of us. They normally would not be open so I think it's only fair that we can give them a number. THANKS!

I'll check with my main squeeze. We will be up at my cabin in Strawberry most of the summer. maybe we can put a keg on the prch for thhose that want to do a full circle through camp verde and Bee Line hwy back to Phoenix?

Good to see some newer faces answering up for this one :banannadance:

Now everyone go back in your memory banks and think of that person you haven't seen or heard from for awhile. Shoot them a PM or email and encourage them to come out for this one too!

We're pushing the 20 Vette number, let's see if we can get 30 for this cruise!

Eddie

I invited my neighbor who's got an '06 Vert. Not sure if I violated protocol, but I'll have her register on the site just in case. So you can put me down for two cars and four people. :banannadance:

That's one thing about ACE, there is no protocol. Everyone is welcome. We're always glad to see newbies come out for a cruise! :thumbs

That's one thing about ACE, there is no protocol. Everyone is welcome. We're always glad to see newbies come out for a cruise! :thumbs

:agree:agree:agree

Just 11 days to go. Remember to PM or email that member you haven't seen on the forum for a while. Let's see if we can't get 25 Vettes for this one. At last count I believe we were around 17.

EDIT: Rich was kind enough to go through the post and came up with the below list.

Post up if you're on the maybe list and can confirm or if we missed you. THANKS!

Eddie 44 +1

Dewey

1EvilC5 +1

Quiktrip

GarAB13 +1

Mikey + son

C6speed +1

jer +1

Anmracing2 ???

Rick G +1

DesertDawg +1

RonEva + 1

RimCrew +1

NoMo5.0 + 1

YumaRich & Esther

RojoSi5 & Malcolm

Wickedfastvette

Cindy & Bob

Jack

Bob L

Don

Bob

Robert

Took these from initial post, need confirmation

?????????????????????????

ChadC

KwikVet

Bj-99 +1

Pete04Coupe +1

BigPoppy

wickedfastvette

I will be there if I get back from Missouri in time, Im going there to pick up new (used) car

Took these from initial post, need confirmation

?????????????????????????

ChadC

KwikVet

Bj-99 +1

Pete04Coupe +1

Rimcrew

BigPoppy

Rimcrew +1 Confirmed! Trying for more though...

Kathy and I will try an make it (all depends on Kathy and how she is feelin :)

-Frank

Desertdawg

Well I'm still trying to get one of the long lost members to go, but so far it's not looking good!!!

I have confirmed with the restaurant in Sedona and they are expecting us around 1pm.

They advised that there is ample paved parking and if the weather is good we can east on their walled in patio.

Count us in!

And now to find a long lost member to drag along!!!

Look that map over real good.

We don't want you ending up in Kingman. :burnout2

Not to worry Dewey, even with a GPS he isn't leading the pack any where :lol :lol

Desertdawg

Kingman is just north of Duncan right???

Eddie, any chance of the address to the resturant? Samantha is going to meet us there for lunch and she doesn't want to go to Duncan!

Kingman is just north of Duncan right???

Eddie, any chance of the address to the resturant? Samantha is going to meet us there for lunch and she doesn't want to go to Duncan!

The restaurant is located at 3235 W. Highway 89A. It's on the west end of town.