• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• BSeery

• 1EvilC5

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

This may be late notice, but I think my Saturday has cleared up if there is room for one more! :D

I committed but my Vette left for the body shop on a flatbed this am, so you can have my spot if nothing else. I'll see you there though :howdy

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Might just be worth the trip...I got a ping / knock I can't shake and I'd like to see the #'s, not to mention learn something new, which is pretty much everything. Think you can help me out? I imagine a stock C4 would be pretty boring for you guys, eh?

MH

Might want to PM Nic and make sure he has the cable for the LT1s... he should I believe! His name on here is Nic D

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Just to give you and Nic a heads up, I will be bringing my 1980 for a dyno tune.

It has a Holley 950 Commander ProJection 700 CFM TBI system. I have my own computer, software and cable to control the system real time. I have a knock / pinging problem I would like taken care of. I hope that it won't take too long to do, but I just wanted to give you and your tuner a heads up. I have manuals for the system in the laptop as well.

I told Nic all about it... is very excited! :lol

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I will be there, maybe 10 / 11 ish.

Just a stock 76 C3, I just want do to a pull (or two) to see how low it is with the carb.

I'll be coming back down to run after the EFI system is on in a month or so.

you can do a few and some adjusting if you want! I just dont know a thing about carbs!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
This may be late notice, but I think my Saturday has cleared up if there is room for one more! :D

were here till the last car dynos! Bring whatever car you want !

...well that makes sense. Mine Saturday just got filled. Anyway, I don't even have an LT-1, ---it's an L98.

But I think it's a moot point now...I'll have to come see you guys during regular business hrs.

still might make, but it's not lookin' good. :willy

Michael

still might make, but it's not lookin' good. :willy

Michael

ahhh, never mind my last...I'm in!

hmmm...wonder if I can GET there FIRST, know I can't beat out you C5's on the dyno but I can be the first to the party! :burnout

Ill be there for a couple of pulls.

I don't know how much tuning you can do on a 92 ECM , but i guess well find out :)

Guest Sidewinder
any ideas on how much this will be? I'm interested at just knowing the numbers, but if it's not too much, might be worth trying to get my carb adjusted a little better...

Depending on the amount of people, more than likely $50 a person... far as time goes thats why I want to get the people just getting numbers out of the way first, then the tuners can take up the remaining time as long as they want!

Since I have my own LS1 edit and spare licences, will it be a problem if you guys use my laptop, licence and adapter?

Tuning is as follows for pricing -

Bolt on car base tune (includes timing adjustment for pinging, cooling fans, gear change, tire size change, code delete for emissions or cats etc)

$75

Bolt on car full dyno tune - includes all the above plus air/fuel mapping, drivability, idle, custom tables if needed etc

$150

Heads /cam cars, stroker cars etc - includes all the above plus advanced drivability test for idle quality, stumbling, surging etc (takes 2 hours generally)

$250

Forced induction cars - includes all the above plus custom MAF and MAP tables, boost referenced timing etc

$300+ depending on amount required

This includes cable rental and tune, if you have your own cable Nic said he would be willing to negotiate a deal for you!

WOW :eek

Thats a pretty good savings for a dyno tune.

:agree:withstupid That is pretty good savings.

Have fun all, I will be in a plane on its way to Dallas by the time you start the first pull.

I should have made my reservations for Sunday :banghead

Phil... :devil

Guest waymirec
I knew I should have placed that Torco order a week ago  :banghead

he did say that he has some.

I completely glossed right over that post. awesome. i'll definitely take some of that torco off your hands then.

Crewcab Dually?????

I'll just bring my vette to watch. See ya'll there

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Ill be there for a couple of pulls.

I don't know how much tuning you can do on a 92 ECM , but i guess well find out :)

I think 92 is pre MAF and uses a PROM instead of a flash ECU... talk to Nic about it though :cool

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Have fun all, I will be in a plane on its way to Dallas by the time you start the first pull.

I think you have a good shot at the title! Then again Look what happened when Nics magic hands touched your car :lol The cam was good for about 70 rwhp, but he unlocked a solid 100 rwhp just on tuning alone!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Crewcab Dually?????

I'll just bring my vette to watch. See ya'll there

Wouldnt be the first! :lol Spectators are more then welcome as well if you guys have friends that wanna watch! The Turbo T/A I just did from tucson will be there for some fun as well!

So are you saying it would fit on your dyno? without hitting, or hanging off the front???

I knew I should have placed that Torco order a week ago :banghead

ads has torco... 20.00 a can. I am running that + race fuel... :D

So are you saying it would fit on your dyno? without hitting, or hanging off the front???

It's an in-ground dyno.

Guest Sidewinder

:smilelol:smilelol:drinkers

Look at the time and who is still online????

I've got an excuse, I went out to fire the thing up and the Optima won't crank??

Got the charger on it now and since I'm only 15 min away as soon as I feel comfortable for the day, I'm there!!

Ken