Dyno Day at Arizona Power and Sound

BSeery

Mike of Arizona Power and Sound will be hosting a Dyno Day on October 15th 2005.

10 a.m.

All the details are not nailed down yet but he will most likely host an open house and let people do a dyno run or two at a discounted rate. He also said that he will do some tuning at a special rate for those that attend.

So, come see what your car can do. Find out how much HP your car picked up after it's last mod. Get some tuning for extra power and have some fun with other A.C.E. members for the day.

Post here if you are interested. I am sure Mike will post some price quotes and more details as they come.

I will look into a prize for most HP per Vette generation and highest and lowest overall.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• BSeery

• 1EvilC5

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

Guest AZ Power & Sound

We have LS1edit for ALL years of LS1/LS6/LS2 corvettes as well as a few years of LT1edit... dyno tuning will be offered on site! Our tuner has tuned the fastest LS1s in AZ including supercharged, turbocharged and N/A cars/trucks! We can also tune certain years of SUVs, as well as all years of GTOs!

If I can get an idea of how many are coming I can give better pricing on tuning and dyno time! Dyno time will include use of our wideband as well!

Guest Sidewinder
Darn... :leaving

I will be leaving town that day for vacation. Wish I could have attended.

Phil :devil

Phil,

If you want your car run, I will do it for you. Seriously. Let me know. :thumbs

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I guess to be fair we can have the guys just getting runs to go first, then the guys getting tuned to go last for time purposes... It shouldnt take more then 3-4 runs to get a tune dialed but if Nic has to do any drivability tuning it can take longer!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I'm in.

Do you have a fire extinguisher handy.. just in case? :lol

Sure do :) I will have Joel sit by your car with it just incase! Is Xtreme getting it all fixed?

Guest waymirec

Sure wish I knew. Not a word out of them yet. Seems like the last few times i've called I just get the answering service. Must be having staffing issues.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Sure wish I knew. Not a word out of them yet. Seems like the last few times i've called I just get the answering service. Must be having staffing issues.

Mike just left Xtreme so definatly down on staff!

Mike, I checked your site out, but do you have any more info on stereo work you guys do.

My FRC came with, you guessed it, a cassette deck ;)

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Mike, I checked your site out, but do you have any more info on stereo work you guys do.

My FRC came with, you guessed it, a cassette deck ;)

Hey GTrain, our web guy was given a deadline of august 30th... I guess he thought we meant 2006 :willy

As far as stereo stuff goes... I can do mild to wild depending what you are looking for, we also assemble stealth boxes from scratch for the rear cargo area to your spec and for your sub! If you just need a CD player I can get you pretty much any setup you want, then the Bose adapter so you can use stock speakers... or go a step up and gut the entire bose setup for some nice front speakers, an amp and new head unit!

Did you have a setup in mind or budget to stay within?

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Let me know if you need a new web guy...

put together an offer with what you will be supplying, maintenence, ability to do flash videos and such, and how easy it will be for me to do editing for parts and prices :)

as it is all I can do is edit content for the catalog... but I have to use an FTP for images etc. Im good with front page but flash kills me and I dont have time to learn it!

3,503 lbs of trouble
Heck, add me to the list for a run only, I may try to win the lowest HP prize... :smilelol

Now there is something I can take away from you. :lol

Heck, add me to the list for a run only, I may try to win the lowest HP prize... :smilelol

Now there is something I can take away from you. :lol

Not if I bring the element. :D

160 FWHP from the factory

Guest XLR8TNC5

And I could still beat you all for lowest hp with the S-10 (120bhp/148ftq.) Sooo, bring the element on.....Trust me, this is one area I could beat you in Glenn! lol.

wow.. that would be a good race

Element vs S-10..

The element has AWD so I would get you off the line, but I am sure that tranny sucks up alot of power.

3,503 lbs of trouble
And I could still beat you all for lowest hp with the S-10 (120bhp/148ftq.)

My DMC-12 has 130 FWHP, BUT it really needs a tune up, so who knows how low it's output is right now.

This is sad.... People fighting for who has the lowest power in the club

I should go get a Scion Xa or Geo metro just so I can be at the top of the list again.

3,503 lbs of trouble
This is sad.... People fighting for who has the lowest power in the club

I should go get a Scion Xa or Geo metro just so I can be at the top of the list again.

:rolf