NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Vettes And Jets Car Show

jagoff

Room for 5 definitely

Possible they may have room for 10

Coordinator of show said he is talking to the other clubs on Wednesday and he may have more information later this week. BUT WE'RE IN!!!

So, who wants to go?

List so far

Pete04Coupe

mrhusker

racingchester

Avenged87fold

F22Trainer

MODS: I started this thread here so it would be avaliable to all ACE members and not just Tucson folk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jagoff

• F22trainer

• Grape Ape

• Christine

Put me down. There is a car show in Miami-Globe the day before but what the heck. Two shows in one weekend why not.

Remember this is Sunday April 6th from 9am-3pm

Join 2 other local Corvette Clubs in a display of nearly 50 classic Corvettes in the New Spirit of freedom Hangar.

Pete really worked to get this available to ACE Members :ACE: so maybe in the following years they will recognize ACE as a "local" corvette club and allow us more spots!

This year the Vettes and Jets will be held in new hangar which houses some of the world's rarest aircraft.

Imagine Parking your vette next to some of these:

SR-71_img_8401.jpg

sh-3f_mg_6753.jpg

Seaplane_2116.JPG

I can't wait for it!!

Thanks for posting this Pete. Hope I'm not stepping on someone by weaseling my way into this one? I just thought it would be really cool to go see this. Then when you said we could get our cars in, I just kind of pushed my way in I think. But you can count me in for this. I will be there.

That would be cool next to some of those aircrafts.

:phil evil:

so, do you want in?

Thanks for posting this Pete. Hope I'm not stepping on someone by weaseling my way into this one? I just thought it would be really cool to go see this. Then when you said we could get our cars in, I just kind of pushed my way in I think. But you can count me in for this. I will be there.

oh no your good dude, I hope we can fill all five slots... i thought we would have people pushing and shoving for them by now.

why wouldnt it qualify, its for all corvettes all years models.... it is a car show, so obviously its gotta be in decent shape... im sure its shiny!!!!!! if not, bring it by and we will work on it.

so should i put you down?

Put me down. There is a car show in Miami-Globe the day before but what the heck. Two shows in one weekend why not.

Where is the Show in Globe and how do we find out about it!

Thanks

Thanks

what, dont you wanna be in the Vettes and Jets?

You bet ---put me down. Thanks Chuck

you got it.

Thanks

The show in Globe is the "Gold-N-Oldies" 16th Annual Car show is Saturday the April 5th. You can find info and flyer on http://www.cruisinarizona.com/

Don

Definitly sounds cool, wish I could make it... Hopefully you get the 5 this year so we can plan ahead for next year...

I'd like to go if there is room. I want to meet some others as well.

sure thing buddy! your on the list!!!

Guest racingchester

Have to talk to you Pete about a place to meet so we could all go in together. Could do at the BBQ this weekend... Chuck

Have to talk to you Pete about a place to meet so we could all go in together. Could do at the BBQ this weekend... Chuck

right on. ill be there, christine is making salsa still i think. woohoo!

Hey Pete,

Sent you a PM about when we need to get registered for this one. Might need to get this done soon if it's still on.

Hey Pete,

Sent you a PM about when we need to get registered for this one. Might need to get this done soon if it's still on.

yeah, i didnt get that PM..... ive been talking with the dude from Pima, he gave me a contact for registration, ill get back to you guys via PM about regitering for the show. its all sstuff im thinking about, i just have to wait for the updates from Pima.

so, is this thing all filled up????

yes dude, sorry. doesnt mean that you cant come and enjoy the show! ill let you know if anyone backs out.

so, is this thing all filled up????

yes dude, sorry. doesnt mean that you cant come and enjoy the show! ill let you know if anyone backs out.

:cool