NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

We need more ACE cars-Tempe Kiwanis Car Show

Don&Patty

Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks Don and Patty for the heads up on this event. It was a lot bigger than we imagined it would be. We had a good ACE turnout. Thank you ACE members! Sorry I was not so social, I was and still am not feeling normal yet. Robert, poor Robert is still nursing his flu. He will be ok, as he feels better this am. All he needed was sleep, good ole sleep. This last week really kicked his azz. I thought if he ended up passing out some ACE members would help me get him in the car and drive him home to bed. Luckily, it did not happen! Thanks again for the fun and sunburn! It was worrth it!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Don&Patty

• Grape Ape

• bigmike32172

Had a good time and CONGRATS to Don and Patty, yall dun did good!!! THX for the pics Mark and Sean.

Hey Mark, did I just see Darcy sign up on this forum??? :lol

OK, I'll delete the picture.......NO, I CAN"T!!!!! It stays. I'll take my beatings when they come. :cuss I LOVE YOU HONEY!! if your on here! :wub

GuyverVette

Hi there!!! Its been a while since my last post.. I sold my 82 Vette :( But I just bought a 2000 6 speed Blue Coupe, I was there at the end of isle C. I was with the ToyBoxAuto.com guys who bringed the Ferrari 360 Modena and the Rock Crawler.

Wow!!! That purple vette looks like a DREAM!!! Congrats, its an amazing looking color :rockon2:

All your car are so clean and perfect (mine has a lot of little details)

This is my ride..... the car, not the girl... i wish :banghead

255973205O320986424.jpg

255973223O078613366.jpg

Hopefully I'll be attending more events with you guys (I just got my vette 2 weeks ago)

And congrats on the price :)

255973451RL778489986.jpg

255973456RL591834813.jpg

255973457RL337781649.jpg

Hi there!!! Its been a while since my last post.. I sold my 82 Vette :( But I just bought a 2000 6 speed Blue Coupe, I was there at the end of isle C. I was with the ToyBoxAuto.com guys who bringed the Ferrari 360 Modena and the Rock Crawler.

Wow!!! That purple vette looks like a DREAM!!! Congrats, its an amazing looking color :rockon2:

255973205O320986424.jpg

Hopefully I'll be attending more events with you guys (I just got my vette 2 weeks ago)

Good to see you post up and let us know that you were there.

Sorry I did not go over and introduce myself. I did get a chance to see your car for brief moment, but I was probably looking more at Miss AZ during the event.

Hope you are enjoying your new ride and look in the event section for upcoming events.

Phil... :devil

255973205O320986424.jpg

Congtrates on the new ride. Looks great. I thought that car was with the Toy Guys. I saw that it didn't have plates on it yet so I thought maybe one of those guys owned it. Thanks by the way for the compliment on my car. It took a lot to get it nice and shinny and it never stops. I've owned it for 10 months now. Love the C5's. See ya 'round sometime. :cool:burnout

• 4 weeks later...

I know a few folks were asking about the $5 that we were to get back after signing in, well here is the latest on the $5 bucks. Without saying a thing, the folks (Susie) from Kiwanis Nuevo Club of Tempe sent a check made out to ACE for $40. So if you want your $5, plz let me know and I'll get it to ya. If not the whole check will go into the ACE account to help with the expense of keeping this place up and running! PLZ pm me with your wishes.

THX!

Tim

I know a few folks were asking about the $5 that we were to get back after signing in, well here is the latest on the $5 bucks. Without saying a thing, the folks (Susie) from Kiwanis Nuevo Club of Tempe sent a check made out to ACE for $40. So if you want your $5, plz let me know and I'll get it to ya. If not the whole check will go into the ACE account to help with the expense of keeping this place up and running! PLZ pm me with your wishes.

THX!

Tim

Put my 5 towards ACE dude. :thumbs

Put it in the kitty. If it helps, then I'm all for it. Thanks for letting us know. Although it could be the $5 I need to win the lottery???