NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

We need more ACE cars-Tempe Kiwanis Car Show

Don&Patty

What time is everyone going to get there? I probably won't be able to get there till about 9:00. Hope this is alright. I know we need to be there before 10 though. Need to get home from work, do the Triple S and then hopefully leave by 8:15 or so.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Don&Patty

• Grape Ape

• bigmike32172

Just found out today I should have the car back by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Won't be able to get it "REALLY" clean, so I hope it won't be a problem coming a little dirty. Might have time to vacuum and quick wipe detail.

Just found out today I should have the car back by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Won't be able to get it "REALLY" clean, so I hope it won't be a problem coming a little dirty. Might have time to vacuum and quick wipe detail.

Sweet, lookin fwd to seeing it!

I just spent the last several hours cleaning my heap. :lol

I'm going to try and keep it up all week long. Mine is no show car, so she needs to be as clean as she can get so as not to make the rest look too good. :lol

OK today I spoke to Robert & Elizabeth, and Liz is ill so she has been away from the computer for a couple of days. Robert asked me to follow up on everyone that is attending and making sure they have paid already.

Here is the list I pulled from the original post.

List so far:

Don and Patty-paid

Robert and Elizabeth-paid

AZ78Vette-paid

racingchester - Registered (paid)?

Pete2000

bigmike32172 (maybe)

1EvilC5-paid

Bigfoot99-paid

p51tj-paid

mr husker-paid

84vette (maybe)

If anyone is on the fence, it should be a nice day on Saturday. See everyone out there.

Phil... :devil

i have been having trouble paying online like always :cfdeadagain but tonight i was on there website and saw i could enter the morning of the event if thats right then i will probably do that.

i have been having trouble paying online like always :cfdeadagain but tonight i was on there website and saw i could enter the morning of the event if thats right then i will probably do that.

That sounds good.

Thanks for posting up.

OK today I spoke to Robert & Elizabeth, and Liz is ill so she has been away from the computer for a couple of days. Robert asked me to follow up on everyone that is attending and making sure they have paid already.

Here is the list I pulled from the original post.

List so far:

Don and Patty-paid

Robert and Elizabeth-paid

AZ78Vette-paid

racingchester - Registered (paid)?

Pete2000

bigmike32172 (maybe)

1EvilC5-paid

Bigfoot99-paid

p51tj-paid

mr husker-paid

84vette (maybe)

If anyone is on the fence, it should be a nice day on Saturday. See everyone out there.

Quiktrip said he would be there. Also Susie said she would save places for ACE....I wonder how that will work????

If I get there later then you all, save me a spot so it doesn't turn into another Prescott for me. I won't be that late I hope. See ya in few days.

Will leave Avondale about 0800...be there about 0830 ish....remember to ask for the ACE parking spots, Susie sez she will put us together!

Will leave Avondale about 0800...be there about 0830 ish....remember to ask for the ACE parking spots, Susie sez she will put us together!

Should be there around 8:30 also.

I just stopped by the car show on Lindsey and Warner in Gilbert and 2 additional Vettes will be attending.

Bob & Cindy - Black Beauty

Bob

See everyone there.

Turn out was good from ACE. We had the only Corvette trophy won by "Don & Patty".

Congratulations to you both.

On a side note, I did a short interview with a local show on Fox Sports channel 34 on Saturdays at 9:30 AM.

I forgot to mention ACE.... :banghead

Cangrates to Don and Patty for their Trophy today.

Had fun though it got a little warm. Let's do it again sometime.

Nobody told me that the real fun wasn't till AFTER the show though? Had an interesting trip home.scareddriver.gif Turned right out of the parking lot onto Baseline and stopped at the light to turn right onto Rural. I was a couple cars back with the windows down. Had the radio on, not loud but on. Next thing I hear is "DAAAMMMM". Look over to my left and there sitting right next to me is a couple ladies in a White SUV starring at me smiling.eyes.gif Then the passenger asked "What car is that?" I thought she asked what color it was so I said Purple. Then she repeated herself and then I told her that it was a Corvette. Next thing to come out of her mouth was "CHACHING, BABY". So I then told her "It's the only thing to drive" and she says, "I'm not mad, Baby" (wink, wink big a** smile). Luckily the light turns right when I told her that and before I could get all the way around the corner, she says it again. "CHAAACHING, BABY" with another big smile. They went straight so I didn't have to worry about explaining to my wife why 2 women followed me home.7e044d98.gif Aren't Vettes FUN!!! smilielol.gif

Here are some pictures for you all to see. Not much, but you can go to the web sight and see them all.

TempeKiwanisCarShow-003.jpg

TempeKiwanisCarShow-004.jpg

TempeKiwanisCarShow-006.jpg

TempeKiwanisCarShow-011.jpg

Ya know I had to........

TempeKiwanisCarShow-017.jpg

And the Winner is.............

TempeKiwanisCarShow-028.jpg

Here ya go............Maybe I shouldn't????

OK, I will...........

TempeKiwanisCarShow-032.jpg

Here's the link to the rest of them if you want to see them. More of the Vettes then anything though. Sorry. Guess I'm kind of biased.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa94/mr...Show/?start=all

Had a good time and CONGRATS to Don and Patty, yall dun did good!!! THX for the pics Mark and Sean.

Hey Mark, did I just see Darcy sign up on this forum??? :lol

Thanks to all. Was a good turn out for Corvettes and I think there was a total of 19. Sorry about being somewhat antisocial but I’ve have had the “crud” for two weeks now and didn’t want to cough and hack on anyone, this stuff is not fun.

Tim big thanks for all your help in putting this together wouldn't have without you.

YES LETS ALL DO THIS AGAIN, SOON.

Don and Patty