NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

We need more ACE cars-Tempe Kiwanis Car Show

Don&Patty

That's awesome!

The bottom of the flyer says Steve Martin will be there with a boom box!

I'll have to get an autograph!

You do realize it's this guy, not the comedian, right? No, not the one in the red suit! :toetap

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Don&Patty

• Grape Ape

• bigmike32172

That's awesome!

You do realize it's this guy, not the comedian, right? No, not the one in the red suit! :toetap

AW man!

I always get screwed out of meeting celebrity's!

Just received a call from Susie Chuck of the Kiwanis Nuevo Club asking if we have the 10 entries? I told her we have 6 and working on the other 4 and we let her know ASAP.

Robert and Elizabeth

I have contacted the president of the Viper club of Arizona and will see if any of the members are interested.

E~

That's awesome!

AW man!

Are you still going? Bring both vehicles, the Viper and the Z. :thumbs

I have contacted the president of the Viper club of Arizona and will see if any of the members are interested.

E~

That's awesome!

AW man!

Are you still going? Bring both vehicles, the Viper and the Z. :thumbs

I need a volunteer to drive one of them.

Robert and Elizabeth

I spoke with the Viper club of Arizona and he will post this car show on their website. Hopefully we will get a good turnout from them also. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Mike, have your wife drive the Z since it is easier to drive over the Viper. Or, I could volunteer to drive one of them for you if you like. Just a suggestion.

E~

I spoke with the Viper club of Arizona and he will post this car show on their website. Hopefully we will get a good turnout from them also. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Mike, have your wife drive the Z since it is easier to drive over the Viper. Or, I could volunteer to drive one of them for you if you like. Just a suggestion.

E~

She hates sports cars, and doesn't care for car shows either :at wits end:

Robert and Elizabeth

E~

She hates sports cars, and doesn't care for car shows either :at wits end:

Since Robert is driving our Z, do you want me to drive your Z on over? We could meet you at your house. Just let me know if I can help out.

E~

I may be in for this if you need another car. Mine isn't anything special to look at but if it will help, I can try and get the day off for this. Let me know if you need me. Hate to see us not have 10 cars there.

Robert and Elizabeth
I may be in for this if you need another car. Mine isn't anything special to look at but if it will help, I can try and get the day off for this. Let me know if you need me. Hate to see us not have 10 cars there.

We do need you and three other cars. I will put you down. PM me your email addy so I can send you the info that way.

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

This event will be cancelled if we can't get the 10 cars we need by 2/22. Currently, we need 3 more to attend in order to host. Please sign up ASAP.

I don't particularly want to do a show as mine is not a "show" car. But if all else fails I'll talk to Stacie to see if we can do this as a last resort. If you get your last 3 then I don't need to do this. Only will do it to support ACE if needed.

Robert and Elizabeth
I don't particularly want to do a show as mine is not a "show" car. But if all else fails I'll talk to Stacie to see if we can do this as a last resort. If you get your last 3 then I don't need to do this. Only will do it to support ACE if needed.

Thank you Sean. That is true ACE spirit. I will only rely on you if we need to. Again, thanks. PM me with your email addy so I can send you the info just in case.

E~

Was at the Sweetheart car show today (took a 2nd in the C5 group) There was a rep from the Kiwanis club there passing out entry flyers. He said I should check with them Monday as see where we are at and also to check and see when flyers and such is going to press. He said it may have already happened. I'll check Monday as see what's up.

Robert and Elizabeth
Is there 10 without me included yet?

You would be #10 Mike. #11 if you bring your Viper.

E~

We paid our entrance fee online. So we are a go for sure. Anyone wanting any info, please PM me with your personal email addy so I can forward you the info so you can enter it. Come on ACE, lets show them what we got!!!!

E~

E~

We paid our entrance fee online. So we are a go for sure. Anyone wanting any info, please PM me with your personal email addy so I can forward you the info so you can enter it. Come on ACE, lets show them what we got!!!!

E~

So the Viper counts as 2 cars? E I know deep down you think the Viper is twice the car the Vette is, but we don't need to make it public. :laughing gut bustin:

Robert and Elizabeth

E~

E~

So the Viper counts as 2 cars? E I know deep down you think the Viper is twice the car the Vette is, but we don't need to make it public. :laughing gut bustin:

Ha Ha Mike!

I was saying your Z would count as one entry and your viper would count as another entry, totalling 2 entries. Are you going? We really need you there in at least one vehicle.

E~

OK, I'm in. I called and got the day off so I will enter tomorrow. Hope I get the car back by then!!?!??!???!?

smiling.gif SSSHHHH!!!!

Robert and Elizabeth

We found out a little secret about Susie Schuk, the person who is setting up this event for the Salvation Army. This event is to help kids around AZ. Anyway, she used to race for the ADRA which is the Arizona Desert Racing Association. She used to do off road racing back in the day. She is a very nice person and we can't wait to meet her and hear her stories.

R & E