NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Dyno Day @ ADC

Robert and Elizabeth

A note to everyone going....... please bring your lawnchairs as there is no place to sit and watch.

If I can get a sitter for my little girl, I may make the trip so I can meet some of you.

Tony

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Bigfoot

• 1EvilC5

• bigmike32172

Robert and Elizabeth
A note to everyone going....... please bring your lawnchairs as there is no place to sit and watch.

If I can get a sitter for my little girl, I may make the trip so I can meet some of you.

Tony

Great, the more the merrier!! :cheers:thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

I would like everyone to donate some non-perishable food items on dyno day to give to St. Mary's food bank. Since the WOW has been cancelled, this is how we as a group can make a difference in those people's lives who are less fortunate.

We will give the items to Mark (Sidewinder) and Tanya at dyno day so they can give the items to St. Mary's.

Thank you,

E~

Guest Sidewinder
I would like everyone to donate some non-perishable food items on dyno day to give to St. Mary's food bank. Since the WOW has been cancelled, this is how we as a group can make a difference in those people's lives who are less fortunate.

We will give the items to Mark (Sidewinder) and Tanya at dyno day so they can give the items to St. Mary's.

Thank you,

E~

THANK YOU ALL! That is a very nice gesture! It will be sincerely and wholeheartedly appreciated. Gosh, what a great group!

Tanya

Tony

Great, the more the merrier!! :cheers:thumbs

I just found out that the shifter that I'm waiting for won't be here till Monday. I won't be able to make it unless I get a shifter between now and Saturday:(

Tony

No tune from Nic but I would like to run on the dyno to get baseline nums for the black beauty .. even tho its not really bee-yoo-tee-full atm due to me bein just too beat down to go out an clean it.

Had a bout with upper respiratory infection.. generic catch all for a bad cold that got worse.

When I started coughin up colors I went to see the doc :)

Levaquin has been my friend for last coupla weeks ..well .. and a few other pills an whatnot.

Purty well better but still not gonna be doin any pushups for awhile .. see yas there :)

-Frank

Don't know if I will make it down to watch this or not. Been under the weather last few days. Doc says fever won't be gone for another day or so. If I'm better by the morning, I will try and come down for a while. Have fun all.

Robert and Elizabeth

Please take note that dyno day does not start until 0900. Please do not show before that time unless you want to bs with us for awhile. We will be there at 0830 for Nic to do our tune/drivability test. We will roll at 0900 on the dyno, the earliest possible time.

Thanks,

E~

i will probably see you there early this morning. i just got home and by the time i get everything together there wont be enough time to sleep so i am just going to head down.

Robert and Elizabeth

Frank just PM'd me and said he is not feeling well enough to attend dyno day. That leaves his spot open. Phil (TEXAZC6), it is yours if ya want it. I think it is for 1330, but you'll probably go earlier than that.

E~

Guest Sidewinder

Thank you everyone for bringing the food donations. Mark and I don't have to shop for a month....umm, yeah, I mean thanks and I will be sure to get it all to St. Mary's tomorrow.....: ) lol.

I will let Mark post his own remarks...

Oh yeah, Elizabeth, You DID A FANTASTIC job putting this together and keeping everyone organized. THANK YOU ADC for the food and fun. It was nice hanging with you all again. Congrats to everyone and their numbers!

Tanya

Nic does some magic.

First pulls were 306rwhp/327rwtq

After Nic did his thing I got 323rwhp/337rwtq, +17rwhp and +10rwtq

It may be closer to 324rwhp, when I was there I saw 323.93rwhp but the email I got back only shows 323.09. I'm not going to scoff at .9 difference though. I'm over 320 :thumbs to you Nic...nuff said. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

I took pix of everyone's car on the dyno. I am sorting through them along with their dyno numbers. I will post along with the picture their dyno numbers shortly.

Thanks everyone for the fantastic showing and the food donations. You all are what makes ACE great!! :ACE::grphug:

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

Here are the pictures:

First, here are the cars that dyno'd with their numbers....

Robert and Elizabeth.....519rwhp....465rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08001.jpg

Zack with SRT10 Viper truck.....391rwhp....424rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08002.jpg

Phil (1EvilC5).....591rwhp....500rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08003.jpg

Robert (Quiktrip).....308rwhp....276rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08004.jpg

Chris (Big Poppa).....319rwhp....328rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08012.jpg

Mark (Sidewinder).....516rwhp....503rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08014.jpg

To be continued....

Robert and Elizabeth

Sean (Bigfoot99).....324rwhp....327rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08015.jpg

Mike (BigMike)....468rwhp....435rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08016.jpg

Dwayne (Desertdawg)....308rwhp....315rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08017.jpg

Brian (84vette).....144rwhp....214rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08023.jpg

Jim (Hawkeye).....345rwhp....343rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08024.jpg

Kevin (sunstroked)....274rwhp....312rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08025.jpg

And lastly.....

Tom, Hawkeye's friend with the turbo Buick....431rwhp....435rwtq

ACEDynoDay1-12-08026.jpg

Robert and Elizabeth

Here are the random pictures from the event....

ACEDynoDay1-12-08005.jpg

ACEDynoDay1-12-08006.jpg

ACEDynoDay1-12-08007.jpg

ACEDynoDay1-12-08008.jpg

ACEDynoDay1-12-08009.jpg

ACEDynoDay1-12-08010.jpg

ACEDynoDay1-12-08011.jpg

To be continued...

Elizabeth,

Thanks for the pics!! :thumbs

I'm sorry I missed the fun!

It took Stanley Steamer 5 hours to do the house?

The dyno guy is great and knows his stuff!!

Ken