• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Bigfoot

• 1EvilC5

• bigmike32172

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the tentative schedule so far. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time.

UPDATE: Looks like I have the minimum 10 now. Anyone else wanting to play with us on dyno day sign up for your time slot! Also, if you want to just come on out and watch, that is ok too. Make sure you bring warm clothing because it will probably be in the 40's to 50's for a high that day!

0900-Robert and Elizabeth Paid

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Cash

1200- KensO6 paid

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-Bigfoot99 Paid

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Big Poppa's friend with Viper truck Paid

1530-Sunstroked Paid

1600-Hawkeye's friend with turbo Buick Paid

1630-Hawkeye Paid

1700-ebalentine

1730-open

1800-open

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks! The schedule had to be modifed in order to accomodate Nic's wishes for 2 hours between each tune in order to do them accurately. Sorry if you are less than happy with your new times.

Updated as of 12/10/07 @ 1220

Looks like a good crowd running, anyone coming to BS and watch???

Yup!! :beerbang::banannadance::thumbs Had to have mine done a few weeks ago as most of you know by now. Runs great.

Robert and Elizabeth

A note for those who are participating in ACE's Dyno Day. The times listed are just a rough estimate. You most likely will be dynoing at a different time than what is on the list, most likely an earlier time. This is especially true for those with the later times. Please be aware of this. Please arrive as early as possible.

Thanks,

E~

• 2 weeks later...
Robert and Elizabeth
I know I'm a little late on this, but didn't see it until just now, have I missed the boat?

Nope, there is still time. The dyno is $45 and if you want the great Nic to tune your Z, PM me and I'll give you a price. You need to pay for the dyno alone by paypal, which is on the top of page 2. Let me know what you decide.

I know I'm a little late on this, but didn't see it until just now, have I missed the boat?

Nope, there is still time. The dyno is $45 and if you want the great Nic to tune your Z, PM me and I'll give you a price. You need to pay for the dyno alone by paypal, which is on the top of page 2. Let me know what you decide.

After the Dyno pull day (Sat) I think that Tom (turbo Buick) and I (C-6) are going to Speed World the day after (Sun) to confirm what we find on the dyno. Tom's hoping for mid 11s, I hoping for high 12s as I did a 13.4 108mph with a poor start last year.

Hawkeye

After the Dyno pull day (Sat) I think that Tom (turbo Buick) and I (C-6) are going to Speed World the day after (Sun) to confirm what we find on the dyno. Tom's hoping for mid 11s, I hoping for high 12s as I did a 13.4 108mph with a poor start last year.

Hawkeye

Great idea...I'd like to see how much better mine runs after the tune. Gotta swing it past the wife thouhg. :lol Two days of fun in the vette she might think I'm cheating on her. :lol

Hawkeye

Great idea...I'd like to see how much better mine runs after the tune. Gotta swing it past the wife thouhg. :lol Two days of fun in the vette she might think I'm cheating on her. :lol

Careful, I'm pretty good at photochopping, and I have a good camera phone. How much is a pic of you with a hot chick photochopped in it worth to ya :laughing gut bustin:

Careful, I'm pretty good at photochopping, and I have a good camera phone. How much is a pic of you with a hot chick photochopped in it worth to ya :laughing gut bustin:

Oh, that's not even nice. :toetap

Oh, that's not even nice. :toetap

LOL!

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the tentative schedule so far. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time.

UPDATE: Looks like I have the minimum 10 now. Anyone else wanting to play with us on dyno day sign up for your time slot! Also, if you want to just come on out and watch, that is ok too. Make sure you bring warm clothing because it will probably be in the 40's to 50's for a high that day!

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Cash

1200- KensO6 paid

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-Bigfoot99 Paid

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1530-Sunstroked Paid

1630-Hawkeye Paid

1700-ebalentine

1730-bigmike32172

1800-open

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks! The schedule had to be modifed in order to accomodate Nic's wishes for 2 hours between each tune in order to do them accurately. Sorry if you are less than happy with your new times.

Updated as of 12/27/07 @ 2230

Please add my name to list for dyno day. I want to bring my 2005 C6 after having the GHL exhaust installed and see what the real difference in hordse power.

A note for those who are participating in ACE's Dyno Day. The times listed are just a rough estimate. You most likely will be dynoing at a different time than what is on the list, most likely an earlier time. This is especially true for those with the later times. Please be aware of this.

Thanks,

E~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Turbo and I will try to get there earlier than our 1600 hrs dyno time, so we can BS, tell lies and such, but our shooting match lasts till 1300 hrs or so.......... Be there ASAP

Hawyeye

Robert and Elizabeth
Seeing I won't be there until 5 hours past lunch, will there be dinner :unsure

The times are just an estimate. You will most likely be dynoing much earlier than your given time. :yesnod

Lunch will be served most of the day with drinks (soda), courtesy of ADC. :thumbs

The times are just an estimate. You will most likely be dynoing much earlier than your given time. :yesnod

Lunch will be served most of the day with drinks (soda), courtesy of ADC. :thumbs

OK, so not to be a PITA, but how many hours early should I get there before my scheduled appointment?

And is there any way to get a full bar going so I can have Shirley Temples and pina coladas while I wait :drinkers:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

OK, so not to be a PITA, but how many hours early should I get there before my scheduled appointment?

And is there any way to get a full bar going so I can have Shirley Temples and pina coladas while I wait :drinkers:lol

If your scheduled for 1730, you may go as early as 1530. I'm not really sure, as it depends on how fast we get everyone done. To be safe, be there at least 2 hours early. I was told ADC has done 30+ cars from 0900-1800 before. I hope that helps. :unsure

As far as the full bar, as long as you have a designated driver, I don't care. :P

Robert and Elizabeth

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Paid

1200-bigmike32172 Cash

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-Bigfoot99 Paid

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1530-Sunstroked Paid

1630-Hawkeye Paid

1700-ebalentine

1730-Jason L.

1800-open

Updated as of 12/19/07 @ 0839

Robert and Elizabeth

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Paid

1200-bigmike32172 Cash

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-Bigfoot99 Paid

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1530-Sunstroked Paid

1630-Hawkeye Paid

1700-ebalentine

1730-Jason L.

1800-ZO1Mike Cash

Updated as of 1/1/08 @ 1956

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the Final FINAL lineup schedule. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time. :)

The schedule had to be modified yet again in order to accomodate Nic's tune wishes. Sorry if you were effected and are unhappy with your new time.

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Paid

1200-bigmike32172 Cash

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-ZO1Mike Cash

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Bigfoot99 Paid

1530-Bip Poppa's friend with Viper truck Paid

1630-Hawkeye Paid

1700-Sunstroked Paid

1730-ebalentine

1800-Jason L.

Possible slide ins between dynos:

TEXAZC6

Eddie44

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks!

Please remember to bring your cash for your dyno if you are paying via that way. :thumbs

E~

Updated as of 1/9/8 @ 1210

Robert and Elizabeth
A note to everyone going....... please bring your lawnchairs as there is no place to sit and watch.