NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Dyno Day @ ADC

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

The ACE Dyno Day at Arizona Dyno Chip (ADC) will be on January 12, 2008. It will start at 0900 and go to whenever we get done. The cost is $45 for as many dyno runs you can get in 20 minutes. If you go over the 20 minutes, it is $1 per minute, max $60 an hour. We need 10 signed up minimum to secure the date and as an added bonus..... ADC said they would provide lunch for us too! Woo Hoo!! :partydance:

Please sign up your intentions if you are interested so I can reserve our spot by Oct 1st. I need 10 people minimum to secure the day for us and get the lunch included. Thanks!

ADC is located at 513 north 54th street in Chandler. It is very easy to find as it is the first right off of the 10 heading east on Ray. Click here for directions/map.

UPDATE: Talked to Nic (9/4/7) and he said he would love to tune some ACE members' cars on our dyno day. Please PM me if you want to know the cost as he does not want me to publicly post it. If your Vette has forced induction, it would be even more $$ because of the extra time it would take Nic to tune it properly. He said he could do a max of 3 or 4 on dyno day because he wants to give a good quality tune, but if more were interested in getting a tune, he could tune the others seperatly on a different day.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Bigfoot

• 1EvilC5

• bigmike32172

I would be interested...depending on cost....maybe if enough are interested they'd open up for us on Sunday and not take away from normal business. Just a thought.

Robert and Elizabeth

Yanno, that is a good idea Sean. Lets see how everyone here votes and go with the majority. It never hurts to ask though! I am guesstimating that it would be $50 for 2 runs without tuning by Nic. Of course that is just a guestimation and it could be cheaper or more $$. I could not even tell you what Nic would charge for tuning. But, with all the parts you Sean have put on your Vette, that may be a wise investment, IMHO.

But, with all the parts you Sean have put on your Vette, that may be a wise investment, IMHO.

For sure...but I want more.... :smilelol:3gears: but they are fairly minor mods though.

Robert and Elizabeth
But, with all the parts you Sean have put on your Vette, that may be a wise investment, IMHO.

For sure...but I want more.... :smilelol:3gears: but they are fairly minor mods though.

Just tell Mrs. Bigfoot your changing a CAM and Head fuse!!! :smilelol:smilelol

I'd be interested in what Nick would charge for a tune on the dyno.

I am still stock as a rock ..so tune would not involve radical changes ..

..just firm up shifts a bit an make sure injectors are injecting an sparks are sparkin.

-Frank

Robert and Elizabeth

List for Dyno Day so far...

For Sure Going:

Robert and Elizabeth................Dyno........................Tune

Desertdawg.............................Dyno

Sidewinder..............................Dyno

Grayeagle...............................Dyno.........................Tune??

Drewstein...............................Dyno

Sitting on Fence:

Bigfoot99

Jefro

Updated 9/8/7 @0950

E~

Robert and Elizabeth

List for Dyno Day so far...

For Sure Going:

Robert and Elizabeth................Dyno........................Tune

Desertdawg.............................Dyno

Sidewinder..............................Dyno

Grayeagle...............................Dyno.........................Tune??

Drewstein...............................Dyno

1EVILC5.................................Dyno

Quicktrip.................................Dyno

EUDLOSE.................................Dyno.......................Tune

Sitting on Fence:

Bigfoot99................................Dyno

Jefro......................................Dyno

ZWOW6.................................Dyno.........................Tune

jmartin...................................Dyno

Updated 10/23/7 @2200

E~

• 1 month later...
Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the tentative schedule so far. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time. I have 8 signed up for sure and need a minimum of 10.

UPDATE: Looks like I have the minimum 10 now. Anyone else wanting to play with us on dyno day sign up for your time slot! Also, if you want to just come on out and watch, that is ok too.

0900-Drewstein

0930-1EvilC5

1000-Robert and Elizabeth

1030-Quicktrip

1100-EUDLOSE

1130-Sidewinder

1200-KensO6

1230-Desertdawg

1300- Grayeagle

1330- Bigfoot99

1400-84vette

1430-open

1500-open

1530-open

1600-open

1630-open

1700-open

1730-open

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks!

OK E--,

Put me down for dyno and tune.

I guess I'll have to buy Smirf a set of 42# injectors for Xmas!!

I think MTI may have played some slight-of-hand action with the previous owner??

SVO 30's that flow 36@ vette pressures should not run at 97-99% duty cycle, but stockers would!!

One set for dyno page then another for the drive out the door??

OH well, if I am being skeptical it's only of MTI, not the previous owner!!

Anyway, 42's should get me back in the 85% sweet spot..............

Ken

i just mentioned to my dad this afternoon that i wanted to go to the next dyno day. i have never been to one and am interested in seeing exactly how much power i have before i start any engine work.

so in another words if its not to late you can count me in.

Robert and Elizabeth
i just mentioned to my dad this afternoon that i wanted to go to the next dyno day. i have never been to one and am interested in seeing exactly how much power i have before i start any engine work.

so in another words if its not to late you can count me in.

There is always room in the fold for another Vette! Your in.

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the tentative schedule so far. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time. I have 8 signed up for sure and need a minimum of 10.

UPDATE: Looks like I have the minimum 10 now. Anyone else wanting to play with us on dyno day sign up for your time slot! Also, if you want to just come on out and watch, that is ok too. Make sure you bring warm clothing because it will probably be in the 40's to 50's for a high that day!

0900-Robert and Elizabeth Paid

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5

1030-Quicktrip

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder

1200- Grayeagle

1230-Desertdawg

1300-KensO6 Paid

1330-Grayeagle

1400-84vette

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Bigfoot99

1530-open

1600-open

1630-open

1700-open

1730-open

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks! We already have 4 ACE members very interested in tunes already and one waiting in the background for a tune if any cancellations/dropouts happen. Nic said he would love to do more, but 4 is his max for this dyno day. He told me that he would be very happy to take care of other ACE members and tune their Vette on another day. Just let me know and I can set that up for you.

The schedule had to be modifed in order to accomodate Nic's wishes for 2 hours between each tune in order to do them accuratly. Sorry if you are less than happy with your new times.

In order for us to make this day happen, we will need to collect the $45.00 sooner then later. You can pay in cash, check, or even credit card if you like. Credit Card payments will be taken via paypal.

To pay via credit card click -------------> HERE

Done Phil!!

Is that quick enough???? :rolf:rolf

Ken

UH, who's eating the 3%?? That $1.35 could feed a kid for months!!

Received it Ken, I am eating the 3%, did not add it to the price, oh well.