NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Dyno Day @ ADC

Robert and Elizabeth

Just paid up.... I threw in an extra 10 bucks to help cover the fees. Last posting I saw there was a 1430 available... put me down for that one. No need for a tune at this point as the car is almost embarrasingly stock. My predator programmer is working ok at the moment.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Bigfoot

• 1EvilC5

• bigmike32172

Just paid up.... I threw in an extra 10 bucks to help cover the fees. Last posting I saw there was a 1430 available... put me down for that one. No need for a tune at this point as the car is almost embarrasingly stock. My predator programmer is working ok at the moment.

Received your payment and thanks for the additional 10 to help with fees. :ACE:

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the tentative schedule so far. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time. I have 8 signed up for sure and need a minimum of 10.

UPDATE: Looks like I have the minimum 10 now. Anyone else wanting to play with us on dyno day sign up for your time slot! Also, if you want to just come on out and watch, that is ok too. Make sure you bring warm clothing because it will probably be in the 40's to 50's for a high that day!

0900-Robert and Elizabeth Paid

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5

1030-Quicktrip

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder

1200- KensO6 paid

1230-Desertdawg

1300-Hawkeye

1330-Grayeagle

1400-84vette

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Bigfoot99

1530-Big Poppa's friend with Viper truck

1600-Hawkeye's friend with turbo Buick

1630-open

1700-open

1730-open

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks! We already have 4 ACE members very interested in tunes already and one waiting in the background for a tune if any cancellations/dropouts happen. Nic said he would love to do more, but 4 is his max for this dyno day. He told me that he would be very happy to take care of other ACE members and tune their Vette on another day. Just let me know and I can set that up for you.

The schedule had to be modifed in order to accomodate Nic's wishes for 2 hours between each tune in order to do them accurately. Sorry if you are less than happy with your new times.

UPDATE: Tunes for this event are filled. We have 4 tunes. If you want a tune, PM me with your info and I will forward it to Nic for another day.

Updated as of 11/09/07 @ 1940

I'll bring 50 bucks to the day .. not gonna get a Nic tune tho.

It'd be 'nice' to get a tune .. however..

.. for the money spent and bein stock I just cant justify spendin that much for so little gain.

If I had stuck a cam, heads, and headers on .. you bet I'd be all over Nic to get her setup.

All that's gonna be awhile tho.

It'll be interestin to see what numbers are run.

I used my lil Moroso wheel last track day ..just plugged in the numbers I ran,

weight of car, and it read 341hp .. about what I figured for a 105 degree day :)

-Frank

It'll be interestin to see what numbers are run.

I used my lil Moroso wheel last track day ..just plugged in the numbers I ran,

weight of car, and it read 341hp .. about what I figured for a 105 degree day :)

-Frank

[

Please sign me up for the open time listed for 1300hrs Dyno and tune----As soon as I know that i am on the Schedule, I'll send in the and the list of equipment and mods. Thanks for the generating this opertunity. Looking forward to having a fun day.

If there ends up being an open time near my time, my friend Tom with a 3.8 L turbo Buick ('86) would like to fill it in as he "thinks" his mods to that car are putting 500 hp. It turns mid 11s.

Hawkeye

[

Please sign me up for the open time listed for 1300hrs Dyno and tune----As soon as I know that i am on the Schedule, I'll send in the and the list of equipment and mods. Thanks for the generating this opertunity. Looking forward to having a fun day.

If there ends up being an open time near my time, my friend Tom with a 3.8 L turbo Buick ('86) would like to fill it in as he "thinks" his mods to that car are putting 500 hp. It turns mid 11s.

Hawkeye

You have been added.

If we're allowed to bring non-vette combatants.... I have a friend with a Viper truck that would like a run on the dyno, and is willing to pre-pay. If it's cool with the group (and he is a Vette guy, has had many in the past, just doesn't have one at the moment...), I'd like to put him in the 1530 slot. Let me know, and we'll get him paid up, or tell him dodge trucks are for sissies...

Robert and Elizabeth
If we're allowed to bring non-vette combatants.... I have a friend with a Viper truck that would like a run on the dyno, and is willing to pre-pay. If it's cool with the group (and he is a Vette guy, has had many in the past, just doesn't have one at the moment...), I'd like to put him in the 1530 slot. Let me know, and we'll get him paid up, or tell him dodge trucks are for sissies...

I've added your friend with the Viper truck. Looking forward to seeing it perform! :thumbs

[

Hawkeye

I've added your friend with the turbo Buick. 500hp huh? :burnout

Here is the tentative schedule so far. I have scheduled each dyno 30 minutes apart. It most likely will go faster than that. The event will go from 9 to close if needed. Remember, lunch and beverages are included with your paid dyno time. I have 8 signed up for sure and need a minimum of 10.

UPDATE: Looks like I have the minimum 10 now. Anyone else wanting to play with us on dyno day sign up for your time slot! Also, if you want to just come on out and watch, that is ok too. Make sure you bring warm clothing because it will probably be in the 40's to 50's for a high that day!

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Cash

1200- KensO6 paid

1230-Desertdawg

1300-open for dyno/tune

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Bigfoot99 Paid

1530-Big Poppa's friend with Viper truck Paid

1630-Hawkeye

1700-open

1730-open

Also, if you want a tune by Nic, please PM me with these three things: 1) the year of your Vette, 2) the options your Vette has from the factory, 3) all the modifications it has. This is so I can get you an accurate price. Thanks! We already have 4 ACE members very interested in tunes already and one waiting in the background for a tune if any cancellations/dropouts happen. Nic said he would love to do more, but 4 is his max for this dyno day. He told me that he would be very happy to take care of other ACE members and tune their Vette on another day. Just let me know and I can set that up for you.

The schedule had to be modifed in order to accomodate Nic's wishes for 2 hours between each tune in order to do them accurately. Sorry if you are less than happy with your new times.

Updated as of 11/23/07 @ 1750

Robert and Elizabeth

I am going to need those who have signed up for this event to pay in full for your dyno runs ($45) by Dec. 12th or unfortunately I will have to cancel this event (unless you have made prior arrangements with me-I have 2 who are paying cash that day).

Thank you for your cooperation,

E~

Just paid up for the Viper truck. His name, for what it's worth is Zack, but we all call him Yosh. I think her name's Lucy, but they all call her loose....

Just paid up for the Viper truck. His name, for what it's worth is Zack, but we all call him Yosh. I think her name's Lucy, but they all call her loose....

Received payment

Phil... :phil evil:

Robert and Elizabeth

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Cash

1200- KensO6 paid

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-open for dyno/tune

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Bigfoot99 Paid

1630-Hawkeye

1700-open

1730-open

Updated as of 11/24/07 @ 1110

Robert and Elizabeth
Please sign me and my 2005 C6 for the dyno pull.

I'll add you for the 1700 open time slot. Things will be moving quickly, so your actual dyno time may be much earlier. Please use the paypal account set up in an earlier posting to pay the $45 by Dec. 12.

Thanks,

E~

0930-Drewstein

1000-1EvilC5 Paid

1030-Quicktrip Paid

1100-EUDLOSE Paid

1130-Sidewinder Cash

1200- KensO6 paid

1230-Desertdawg Cash

1300-open for dyno/tune

1330-Grayeagle Cash

1400-84vette Cash

1430-Big Pappa Paid

1500-Bigfoot99 Paid

1600-Hawkeye's friend with turbo Buick Paid

1630-Hawkeye Paid

1700-ebalentine

1730-open

1800-open

Updated as of 12/04/07 @ 1320