NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Luncheon For June

Robert and Elizabeth

Speedratchet

FYI: I will have NCM raffle tickets ($10 each), membership applications and brick order forms with me tomorrow.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Grayeagle

Robert and Elizabeth
I was going to PM you but for everyone's benefit here it is.

As you reply look up at the toolbar and you'll see what looks like a globe with a link of chain. Click on that and it give you a box that you can put the link you copied into. Then the next box is where you put the wording you want to show on the forum. Magic the wording you put in the first box appears but the actual link is hidden behind it and click and go to the site. Hope that is understandable.

Now back to lunch at Chilli's

Thanks Eddie!! It is understandable. :yesnod

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the Chili's list for Saturday, June 2. Remember, we are meeting there at noon. They do not take reservations, so we may wait for our tables. The good news, we can move the tables together so we can all talk! :thumbs

Going for sure list:

Robert and Elizabeth..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Gary and Gwen (Speedrachet)............2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Michael.............................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Thomas (YumaZo6)...........................1 person..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)...............................1 person..........................1 Vette

Alma (amblonde01)...........................3 people..........................1 Saturn

Janie (RojoSi5).................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Rich (Yuma Rich)...............................2 people.........................1 Vette and 1 Saturn Vue

Mike (1jester)..................................1-2 people........................1 Vette

Stacie (Mrs. Bigfoot)..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Malcolm............................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Earl (ebalintine).................................2 people.........................2 Vettes

Mike (F22trainer)...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Clarence..........................................1-2 people........................1 Vette

Jeff (JEFFRO)....................................1 person...........................1 Vette

Eddie.............................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ok, anyone who has posted their intentions is on the list.

Those from Phoenix can meet at Arizona Mills Mall on the east side by the Krispy Kreme. We will leave there by 11:15am for Casa Grande, which is about 30-45 minutes south of there.

List updated 6/1/07 @ 1845

amblonde01

I was going to PM you but for everyone's benefit here it is.

As you reply look up at the toolbar and you'll see what looks like a globe with a link of chain. Click on that and it give you a box that you can put the link you copied into. Then the next box is where you put the wording you want to show on the forum. Magic the wording you put in the first box appears but the actual link is hidden behind it and click and go to the site. Hope that is understandable.

Now back to lunch at Chilli's

We have the grandson this weekend. Hope it's ok to bring him along. He loves the vettes (19 months old). Let me know if not ok. I will understand.

First a Saturn and then a grandson. Boy are you demanding! :lol:lol

Honestly, would much rather have the vette than the Saturn, but you have to bite the bullet sometimes. Hope to get the vette running again soon. Still searching for reasons for the burned wiring, actually still seaching for the burned wiring.

See ya there !!!!!!!!

Seriously, no problem with either. This is a family group and we love to start Vette lovers young :thumbs

Lil Tykes welcome for sure .. you can't *buy* entertainment like they provide :)

-Frank (loves spoilin grandkids ... then givin 'em *BACK* :)

i hope you all have fun today. i really wanted to come down for this lunch but just couldnt do it. atleast there is a dbacks game on right now to keep me distracted.