NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Luncheon For June

Robert and Elizabeth

I agree with Chilli's unless it's for breakfast then Cracker Barrel wins hands down. :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Grayeagle

F22trainer

...if I fly in will someone pick me up at the Casa Grande airport???? :D :D :D

I could pick you up Michael. Let me know what time. This way you can ride in a C4 instead of one of those nasty C5 or C6. :yesnod Robert :burnout

F22trainer

I could pick you up Michael. Let me know what time. This way you can ride in a C4 instead of one of those nasty C5 or C6. :yesnod Robert :burnout

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

thinking of renting the plane for the day - might even give a couple of rides if any interest.

amblonde01

We would love to come along. However if we do tag along, it looks like we will have to bring the Saturn. Had some trouble with the corvette and still trying to resolve the problem.

Had the exhaust system replaced and lost all power to electrical. Dash, starter, radio, everything. Not sure if the installation caused the problem. Had to have it towed back home Saturday when we were going on a cruise with Michael and Missy. Steve is going to take the dash apart and find the probem. Any trips will have to be in the Saturn. That's a real slap in the face. :unsure :angry :confused:angelsad

Robert and Elizabeth

Looks like Saturday June 2 at noon at Chili's in Casa Grande. :thumbs

Here is the list

Going for sure list:

Robert and Elizabeth..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Gary and Gwen (Speedrachet)............2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Mikey and Shirley (Mikey)..................2 people..........................1 Vette

Michael.............................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Thomas (YumaZo6)...........................1 person..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)..............................1-2 people........................1 Vette

Alma (amblonde01)...........................2 people..........................1 Saturn or Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie.............................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ok, anyone who has posted their intentions is on the list. Michael (F22trainer), you are added with Robert (Quiktrip) because you would ride with him from the airport. :thumbs

List updated 5/24/7 @ 1150

Phill's Vette

I'd luv to go now - I'm hungry.... :D

I have a Corvette Saturday planned with some Crossfire Vette guys, so I cannot make it :huh

Will try for the next one though.

Have Funnnn!

I'd luv to go now - I'm hungry.... :D

I have a Corvette Saturday planned with some Crossfire Vette guys, so I cannot make it :huh

Will try for the next one though.

Have Funnnn!

Guest michael
We would love to come along. However if we do tag along, it looks like we will have to bring the Saturn. Had some trouble with the corvette and still trying to resolve the problem.

Had the exhaust system replaced and lost all power to electrical. Dash, starter, radio, everything. Not sure if the installation caused the problem. Had to have it towed back home Saturday when we were going on a cruise with Michael and Missy. Steve is going to take the dash apart and find the probem. Any trips will have to be in the Saturn. That's a real slap in the face. :unsure :angry :confused:angelsad

Alma,

Wish i had a spare to loan. Hope u come anyways. :D

It's okay if you bring the Saturn. We won't laugh and point as you drive up or anything.

Just remember if you wear one the Vette shirt has got to be inside out while you're with the group. :lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

Latest Information:

I called the Chili's in Casa Grande today to make our reservation. Well, they don't accept reservations, period. :huh I really tried and even spoke to the manager. No go. :toetap What we can do he said is call 30 minutes before we get there and tell them we are on the way and they will try and accomodate us and yes, they will put the tables together for us so we can all sit together. Yea!! :thumbs Downside, we may end up waiting a little once we get there for the seating to become available because he said noon is when they are pretty busy. I am ok with that and hope you are too.

E~

ohh mann ... hmm .. I just dont know ..

..wait outside and look at a buncha nice cars an talk to people who like nice cars .. sheesh .. yer gonna have to twist my ar...ok ok that's enough I'll DO IT OK!!??

-grin-

-Frank

Guest racingchester

Where and what time is everyone meeting to go down? Add me and maybe the wife. Chuck

amblonde01

It's okay if you bring the Saturn. We won't laugh and point as you drive up or anything.

Just remember if you wear one the Vette shirt has got to be inside out while you're with the group. :lol:lol

LOL I'm all good with that. I really miss the vette. Can't wait to get it fixed. :toetap:(:angelsad

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the list

Going for sure list:

Robert and Elizabeth..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Mikey and Shirley (Mikey)..................2 people..........................1 Vette

Michael.............................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Thomas (YumaZo6)...........................1 person..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)...............................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Alma (amblonde01)...........................2 people..........................1 Saturn or Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester).......................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie.............................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ok, anyone who has posted their intentions is on the list. Michael (F22trainer), you are added with Robert (Quiktrip) because you would ride with him from the airport. :thumbs

List updated 5/25/7 @ 0900

Robert and Elizabeth
Where and what time is everyone meeting to go down?

Those of us from the Phoenix area could meet at AZ Mills by the Krispy Kreme (east side of mall) by 1115.

Marana Rich

LOL I'm all good with that. I really miss the vette. Can't wait to get it fixed. :toetap:(:angelsad

Don't feel bad about the Saturn. My wife will be meeting me there, so we will have two cars, one is a Saturn Vue.

Rich

Marana Rich

Please add myself and wife. Rich & Esther. We will probably spend the night there. Anyone know any good places to stay?

Guest 1FASTC4

In the summer, lunch is hard for me to make. I'd love to do a breakfast event.. maybe July?

Robert and Elizabeth
In the summer, lunch is hard for me to make. I'd love to do a breakfast event.. maybe July?

Steve, that is a wonderful idea! I'll post that for July. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the list...

Going for sure list:

Robert (Quiktrip)...............................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester).......................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Rich (Yuma Rich)...............................2 people.........................1 Vette and 1 Saturn Vue

Maybe going list:

Ok, anyone who has posted their intentions is on the list.

Michael (F22trainer), you are added with Robert (Quiktrip) because you would be riding in with him from the airport. :thumbs

If interested, you can go to chilis.com and look up the address and also their menu items. :yesnod

List updated 5/26/7 @ 0215

Guest racingchester

Got to Krispycream at 11:10 and no one in sight. Waited till about 11:45 and no one shows. By that time figured it would be to late so went and had lunch at Pei Wies. Chuck

Got to Krispycream at 11:10 and no one in sight. Waited till about 11:45 and no one shows. By that time figured it would be to late so went and had lunch at Pei Wies. Chuck

Hummm Chuck maybe the wrong date, what you think? :D