NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Luncheon For June

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey Chuck, don't try to pick up the kids on Monday...it's a holiday!!! :smilelol Hey, "Better early than....". I guess there isn't a quote for that is there. :leaving Robert :burnout

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Grayeagle

Robert and Elizabeth

Hey Chuck, are you still going to go with us this Saturday???

Robert and Elizabeth

Looks like Saturday June 2 at noon at Chili's in Casa Grande. :thumbs

Here is the list...

Going for sure list:

Robert and Elizabeth..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Gary and Gwen (Speedrachet)............2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Michael.............................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Thomas (YumaZo6)...........................1 person..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)...............................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Alma (amblonde01)...........................2 people..........................1 Saturn or Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester).......................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Rich (Yuma Rich)...............................2 people.........................1 Vette and 1 Saturn Vue

Mike (1jester)..................................1-2 people........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie.............................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Ok, anyone who has posted their intentions is on the list.

Michael (F22trainer), you are added with Robert (Quiktrip) because you would be riding in with him from the airport. :thumbs

If interested, you can go to chilis.com and look up the address and also their menu items. :yesnod

List updated 5/27/7 @ 2110

Chili's, baby baby back ribs. Get my vote everytime. :D

I'll try to make it also. So Chili's in Casa Grande, June 2nd at noon. If I get lucky I'll see if a date wants to go, otherwise it'll be table on one, please. Mike (1jester)

mrs-bigfoot

Sean counted us out, but silly man didn't realize that I could go without him. I will be coming and bringing a friend or our oldest daughter. Looking forward to it. He says I need to take another test drive first with the new headers, different feel. Paranoid much dear?

Guest racingchester

Granddaughter in Tucson calls. Might drive the Yukon up. We have to haul some furniture down to Tucson.

Thats why I can't keep both Vettes!!! What time is lunch and where is Chillis?

Sean counted us out, but silly man didn't realize that I could go without him. :dupe I will be coming and bringing a friend or our oldest daughter. Looking forward to it. He says I need to take another test drive first with the new headers, different feel. Paranoid much dear?

Way to go Mrs Bigfoot! :thumbs

Not sure Sean but I think she's been talking to Mrs Desertdawg. At least he doesn't have to give up the Vette (J/K) :lol:lol

Not sure Sean but I think she's been talking to Mrs Desertdawg. At least he doesn't have to give up the Vette (J/K) :lol:lol

That's OK. I will not take the vette to the two parts of town I'm going to on those days anyway. :lol That would just be asking for trouble. Bowling alleys aren't always in the best parts of town. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
What time is lunch and where is Chillis?

Lunch is at noon. The address is on Chilis.com. Just put in Casa Grande for the town and it is the only restaurant that comes up. I haven't learned how to post a link yet. Anyone want to volunteer and help me with that???

Here is the list...

Going for sure list:

Robert and Elizabeth..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Michael.............................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Thomas (YumaZo6)...........................1 person..........................1 Vette

Robert (Quiktrip)...............................1-2 people.......................1 Vette

Alma (amblonde01)...........................2 people..........................1 Saturn or Vette

Janie (RojoSi5).................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Chuck (racingchester).......................1-2 people.......................1 Yukon

Rich (Yuma Rich)...............................2 people.........................1 Vette and 1 Saturn Vue

Mike (1jester)..................................1-2 people........................1 Vette

Stacie (Mrs. Bigfoot)..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Eddie.............................................1-2 people..........................1 Vette

Michael (F22trainer), you are added with Robert (Quiktrip) because you would be riding in with him from the airport. :thumbs

If interested, you can go to chilis.com and look up the address and also their menu items. :yesnod

List updated 5/28/07 @ 2200

F22trainer

I think I have a plane for Saturday...

I'll confirm before Thurs, but I plan to be there - fly or drive.

I'll PM ya Robert if the offer for a ride is \still open! :thumbs

Yup, just let me know. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Robert and Elizabeth

Lunch is at noon. The address is on Chilis.com. Just put in Casa Grande for the town and it is the only restaurant that comes up. I haven't learned how to post a link yet. Anyone want to volunteer and help me with that???

Here is the list...

Going for sure list:

Chuck (racingchester).......................1-2 people.......................1 Yukon

Stacie (Mrs. Bigfoot)..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Malcolm............................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

List updated 5/30/07 @ 2330

I would be interested in a little cruise to Casa Grande for lunch, count me in. One person, one Vette.:thumbs:thumbs

Tom

I am interested in going; where in Casa Grande-has a resturant been named?

Clarence :thumbs

Guest racingchester

Got to bail again. Daughters birthday and she has bought a house and slave labor is her birthday gift...

Speedratchet

I would be interested in a little cruise to Casa Grande for lunch, count me in. One person, one Vette.:thumbs:thumbs

Tom

I am interested in going; where in Casa Grande-has a resturant been named?

Clarence :thumbs

I sent you a e-mail with the information. We're going to depart from the Sonic on Grant road at 10:45 AM

Hope to see you there.

Sonic Directions

ebalentine

Put down my wife Elaine and I. She will drive the C6 and I will drive the C4 grand sport. :thumbs

Put down my wife Elaine and I. She will drive the C6 and I will drive the C4 grand sport. :thumbs

I need to know if we are having a rally point to cruise down to Casa Grande, time? :drinkers

F22trainer

Won't need the ride Robert - but THANX!

I'll be joining the terra firma caravan...+1 navigator.

Won't need the ride Robert - but THANX!

I'll be joining the terra firma caravan...+1 navigator.

OK, see you there. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Robert and Elizabeth

Here is the list...

Going for sure list:

Robert (Quiktrip)...............................1 person..........................1 Vette

Malcolm............................................2 people.........................1 Vette

Earl (ebalintine).................................2 people.........................2 Vettes

Mike (F22trainer)...............................2 people..........................1 Vette

Clarence..........................................1-2 people........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

Those from Phoenix can meet at Arizona Mills Mall on the east side by the Krispy Kreme. We will leave there by 11:15am for Casa Grande, which is about 30-45 minutes south of there.

List updated 6/1/07 @ 0750

I was going to PM you but for everyone's benefit here it is.

As you reply look up at the toolbar and you'll see what looks like a globe with a link of chain. Click on that and it give you a box that you can put the link you copied into. Then the next box is where you put the wording you want to show on the forum. Magic the wording you put in the first box appears but the actual link is hidden behind it and click and go to the site. Hope that is understandable.

Now back to lunch at Chilli's

amblonde01

As you reply look up at the toolbar and you'll see what looks like a globe with a link of chain. Click on that and it give you a box that you can put the link you copied into. Then the next box is where you put the wording you want to show on the forum. Magic the wording you put in the first box appears but the actual link is hidden behind it and click and go to the site. Hope that is understandable.

We have the grandson this weekend. Hope it's ok to bring him along. He loves the vettes (19 months old). Let me know if not ok. I will understand.

We have the grandson this weekend. Hope it's ok to bring him along. He loves the vettes (19 months old). Let me know if not ok. I will understand.

First a Saturn and then a grandson. Boy are you demanding! :lol:lol

Seriously, no problem with either. This is a family group and we love to start Vette lovers young :thumbs