NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ace Luncheon For June

Robert and Elizabeth

Robert and Elizabeth

I was wondering if we were doing an ACE lunch for June? Any suggestions would be great! If it will be on Saturday, then the date would be June 2, and if Sunday works better for everyone, then June 3. Gary's (Speedrachet) wife Gwen suggested a nice place with tablecloths in the Casa Grande area during the May lunch. How does that sound?

Maybe we can get Phil (1EVILC5) to come with the new dickies shirts for us to check out. :thumbs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert and Elizabeth

• Eddie44

• Speedratchet

• Grayeagle

Casa Grande sounds great. Maybe a few of the Tucson folks could make it up. Don and Patty live down there in Casa Grande maybe they've got suggestions.

Guest Mikey

"Gary's (Speedrachet) wife Gwen suggested a nice place with tablecloths in the Casa Grande area"

E~

If we're doing tablecloths, count us in for either day. :yesnod

Hope a bunch of those nice folks from Tucson and Yuma can make it. :howdy

Mikey

Speedratchet

Gwen and I will be there, but I'll have to ask her what place she was talking about. :toetap

I was wondering if we were doing an ACE lunch for June? Any suggestions would be great! If it will be on Saturday, then the date would be June 2, and if Sunday works better for everyone, then June 3. Gary's (Speedrachet) wife Gwen suggested a nice place with tablecloths in the Casa Grande area during the May lunch. How does that sound?

Maybe we can get Phil (1EVILC5) to come with the new dickies shirts for us to check out. :thumbs

I will not be able to make it on June 2nd. I will be in Cancun that day.

Either day is good for Kathy and I ..

..so .. June 2nd .. where?

-Frank an Kathy

I would be interested in a little cruise to Casa Grande for lunch, count me in. One person, one Vette.:thumbs:thumbs

Tom

Robert and Elizabeth

Great!! :D

Looks like Saturday June 2 in Casa Grande. :thumbs

Just waiting for Gwen to let us know where.

I guess I'll start the list going.

Going for sure list:

Robert and Elizabeth..........................2 people.........................1 Vette

Gary and Gwen (Speedrachet)............2 people.........................1 Vette

Frank and Kathy (Grayeagle)..............2 people.........................1 Vette

Mikey and Shirley (Mikey)..................2 people..........................1 Vette

Michael.............................................2 people..........................1 Vette

Thomas (YumaZo6)...........................1 person..........................1 Vette

Maybe going list:

???

Casa Grande sounds great. Maybe a few of the Tucson folks could make it up. Don and Patty live down there in Casa Grande maybe they've got suggestions.

Eddie, are you going??

Poor Phil!!! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Poor Phil!!! :thumbs

Hey we want pictures with an ACE shirt at various locations like Tim did! :lol

Eddie, are you going??

Good possibility. A little early to commit 100% and location is a little vague.

I guess we could have a treasure hunt to find what I figure is the one place in Casa Grande that has tablecloths :lol:lol

-starts rumor-

'Say.. doesn't Hooters have tablecloths?'

:lurk

-Frank

I had to join the site today since Gary is in Texas and hasn't answered this question for me -- I did mention Casa Grande for an ACE luncheon, and I thought a restaurant at the Francisco Grande Resort might be fun, but I confess I've never eaten there! It's true that the photo on their website shows tablecloths -- :D Maybe Don and Patty would have more insight about the best Casa Grande restaurant though.

You can view info on the resort at http://www.franciscogrande.com

Gwen

Not sure they would be up for...sliding tables around and re-arranging :lol

Seating

:withstupid Doesn't look like a place that would be accomodating to our kinda of lunch.

It appears they've done a great job of renovating the place. I remember eating there with my parents back in the 60's when the San Francisco Giants trained there.

Robert and Elizabeth

Not sure they would be up for...sliding tables around and re-arranging :lol

Seating

:withstupid Doesn't look like a place that would be accomodating to our kinda of lunch.

It appears they've done a great job of renovating the place. I remember eating there with my parents back in the 60's when the San Francisco Giants trained there.

:agree

It looks a little too "foo foo" for our group. When they don't list prices on their menu, that is usually a bad sign. I don't want to pay $20 for a chicken cheddar quesadilla! Just our :2cents

How about something more simple like a Del Taco or a Famous Sam's or the like in Casa Grande? I don't know the area, so those of you who do, please chime in and give your suggestions/directions please.

anmracing2

This is on the Calendar for you...

Unfortunately we can't make it. Work......

Andrew

:howdy Hi Elizabeth , Jim and I will not be able to attend this lunch ( again ) :toetap Hopefully in July or when it's cooler :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

I just emailed a friend who just moved to Phoenix from Casa Grande. I asked her what restaurants she would think our group would like and that it had to have good parking for our Vettes. I will let you know shortly what she says...

E~

CorvetteGrammy

I wish I could make it but the group I sing with is tied up with a performance with the Symphony that eve.

It's our last one for the season so maybe next time.....Maria

Robert and Elizabeth
I just emailed a friend who just moved to Phoenix from Casa Grande. I asked her what restaurants she would think our group would like and that it had to have good parking for our Vettes. I will let you know shortly what she says...

E~

Ok, my friend recommends two places with adequate parking. First is Chili's and second is Cracker Barrel. Does anyone have a preference??? Please chime in and let me know so I can get the reservation made. :thumbs

Speedratchet

E~

Ok, my friend recommends two places with adequate parking. First is Chili's and second is Cracker Barrel. Does anyone have a preference??? Please chime in and let me know so I can get the reservation made. :thumbs

I think Chili's would be better if they can sit us all together.IMHO