• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

CorvetteGrammy

I am definitely interested in going to Yuma but can't commit until closer to the trip...cause it depends on how bad my meds kick me down....

:agree

I am definitely interested in going to Yuma but can't commit until closer to the trip...cause it depends on how bad my meds kick me down....

Plan on making the run. Not sure if from Phoenix or Tucson. Iffy on spending the night. Will know more as the occassion nears.

:agree

Hello...just registered on the ACE site to introduce myself...I am a member of Temecula Corvettes...we are looking forward to seeing ACE members in Yuma again....we had a terrific time last year...

Rich

Image4.jpg

Hey Dwayne, how about updating the your first post with a who's going.Please. :thumbsThank ya kind sir :thumbs. After all he is a hell of lot bigger than I. :lol

Guest UVETTYA
Hello...just registered on the ACE site to introduce myself...I am a member of Temecula Corvettes...we are looking forward to seeing ACE members in Yuma again....we had a terrific time last year...

Rich

Image4.jpg

Hey Rich, welcome aboard. Thanks for checking in. I was there last year and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys again. The more the merrier. :thumbs How many do you think will be coming form Temecula Corvettes?

Steve

Rich

Image4.jpg

Hey Rich, welcome aboard. Thanks for checking in. I was there last year and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys again. The more the merrier. :thumbs How many do you think will be coming form Temecula Corvettes?

Steve

Not sure yet..they are still making reservations...guessing 15-20...last year we had 12 vettes,...I'll know better in a few days..some wait till last minute.. :eek

Rich

Hey Dwayne, how about updating the your first post with a who's going.Please. :thumbs

Sure thing Mike, anything for you, squirt!!! :bang

Frank an Kathy are ININ .. got the weekend off :)

We will call in our reservations tomorrow ..e r.. later today (just got off werk so its just past midnite here :)

-evil grin- .. *cough* .. I've been .. -looks furtively about- ..

'modding'

-Frank

I will not be able to attend the event because I will be in San Diego on an all expense paid recognition trip from work.

Drive save and have fun while you are all in Yuma.

I will not be able to attend the event because I will be in San Diego on an all expense paid recognition trip from work.

Drive save and have fun while you are all in Yuma.

Way to go Phil!! We'll miss you guys. Hey, you could drive down with us and then head over to SD. :yesnod Robert :burnout

No New signups in a week.... Don't miss all the fun, get signed up now!!!!

BTW, Tom from Yuma talked to the manager at "Daves Famous BBQ" and they said we should really try to get there to eat before noon. So lets plan accordingly :thumbs

BTW, Tom from Yuma talked to the manager at "Daves Famous BBQ" and they said we should really try to get there to eat before noon. So lets plan accordingly :thumbs

How about this bunch?

Tanya

Sean

Steve and Marylou

Duane Helton

Maria Pinter

Have you all been able to tell if you can make it yet? :D

Sure hope so. It would be nice to have big crowd heading that way. :thumbs:thumbs

If I go I will be alone; Stacie has something going on that day and cannot make it. She's trying to convince me not to go since she can't. :toetap

If I do go...and I am leaning that way...I will not be spending the night.

More to follow.

The car is running the best it has since I bought it so really want to make it. :yesnod

Guest UVETTYA

I'm in!!

But Marylou can't make it. So I'm open for spending the.. SMACK!! OUCH!!

As I was saying - I'll be returning Saturday with Eddie, Sean and Mike. :thumbs

Count Judy and I in.. Looking forward to it for sure, but where do we meet and at what time? I can find nothing in this thread about the meeeting time or place. Must be senility

Hawkeye

Monterey Red C6

Count Judy and I in.. Looking forward to it for sure, but where do we meet and at what time? I can find nothing in this thread about the meeeting time or place. Must be senility

Hawkeye

Monterey Red C6

Now sure we have got that far yet. :D I expect that to be posted up in a few days. :D

How about this bunch?

Tanya

Sean

Steve and Marylou

Duane Helton

Maria Pinter

Have you all been able to tell if you can make it yet? :D

Sure hope so. It would be nice to have big crowd heading that way. :thumbs:thumbs

See post immediately preceeding yours...not gonna make it.

Updated the list!!!

I'm thinking we should try to leave Gila Bend by about 9:15 am. so someone plan the Tucson and Phoenix group meeting and leave times to arrive here before 9am...

I see we only have 17 pretty vetts going. We need to find another 17 to sign up for this. :thumbs Now that would be nice. :thumbs:thumbs