ACE-COTV Yuma April Fools Run

Desertdawg

Is anybody else coming from the NE part of town? Do we even need the KMart meeting place?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nort99

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

I know it's being pickey, pickey,

No matter what -- I'll be following the leader. :cheers

Hawkeye

The way I see it, the railroad runs east/west, if you turn right your turning away from the tracks so thats north.

And if you turn right on 16th, and stay on that road, you end up in Quartsite, thats north too!!!! :lol

Dwayne...we are going to turn left on 16th.... :D

See ya all tomorrow..... :thumbs

Rich

Temecula Corvettes...

Guest UVETTYA

Well, dangit, don't wait for me. My transmission is still in a million pieces. :toetap

I hope you all have a good time. Drive safe! :howdy

Well, dangit, don't wait for me. My transmission is still in a million pieces. :toetap

If you want to ride I've got an open passenger seat Steve. You know we'd miss your photography.

All man not good. :eek

Ok west sides we are leaving by 7:30 so the man says. :thumbs Not sure if the wife is going now. So far yes but she is thinking of ways to let me down easy. :D

Yep now she is going for sure. Seat is taken. :D :lol

Guest UVETTYA
If you want to ride I've got an open passenger seat Steve. You know we'd miss your photography.

Hey thanks Eddie, I'm sure we'd have a good time too. But I already cancelled my vacation day. I've been without my baby for almost two weeks and if I'm going to be miserable I might as well be getting paid for it. :yesnod

I am ready now.. All rested up and waiting. No wife today with me. She changed her mind. After 40 years I am starting to get use to that. :D Hope to see you all there.

Marana Rich

I know it's being pickey, pickey,

No matter what -- I'll be following the leader. :cheers

Hawkeye

Go ahead and pick one more time, and you will be the leader!!!! :lol

The way I see it, the railroad runs east/west, if you turn right your turning away from the tracks so thats north.

And if you turn right on 16th, and stay on that road, you end up in Quartsite, thats north too!!!! :lol

And I-8 curves around Yuma, it actually runs north and south for a while. 16th Street runs east-west,

I was in Temecula last night at the casion Pechanga. Very nice set up there. The CA crew have a long way to go if you ask me. No wonder they are staying the night.

Make sure and post some pictures when everyone gets back.

Later...Phil... :devil

Great time... had a visit from Johnny Law.... 85 in a 65... He wasnt amused.

YEP so sorry they got you. My valentine went off full strength while I was talking to the wife on the phone and I was hitting the brakes hard. I told the wife oh shit I think he just got me. Then he flashed his light at me and I moved to the right lane and he went by, but then he deceided to get you. :huh

The trip down was a blast. I am sure we made it in record time. :D I will get my pictures loaded up to the server soon. I will post a link when I get that done.

:thumbs:thumbs

Great time... had a visit from Johnny Law.... 85 in a 65... He wasnt amused.

Can you qualify for Traffic School? I thought about stopping but it probably would have just gotten us both tickets. Especially if as you say "he wasn't amused".

Sorry he tagged you Glenn. I didn't know that they have radar out the back. The way he was sitting I thought that he was shooting the west side. Was real surprised to see him immediately pull out...thought he was going to get all of us. He must have started moving as soon as he locked on you and didn't shoot the rest of us. Hope you can do school. Robert :burnout

He was facing the west bound.. so I thought I was cool. He said I can go to school. There was no way in HELL he was letting me out.. I told him I was just keeping up with traffic and that I would slow it down... His response.. was you were setting to pace for traffic..... LOL

Caitlin actually chucked at that remark while he was there... probably didnt help the situation

Well Glenn, you weren't the only one caught!!!! No it wasn't me, I'll wait for the guilty to post about it himself....

Oh and I talked to last years favored DPS officer this evening, he said the group coming home made it on his radio, apparently there was a call from one of the yuma officers that there were 10 vettes heading east at a high rate of speed, to go get them.... :eek

Me and Jammye got home about 5:30, I kept it below 100 the whole way. It's just not as much fun by yourself...

Wow, sorry to hear about the problems going home. It was real nice that people made the trip to Yuma (out in the middle of nowhere). I got to meet more ACE members (place faces with screen names) and people from Yuma also. Looking forward to caravaning with you to the Tucson BBQ.

Well at least the class is only 4 hrs now :lol

I'm afraid the other person isn't going to be eligible for school and will probably be forced to see the judge. Can you offer any assistance Kameron?