Grape Has Left The......Area!

Grape Ape

Well, back in the day.....way before this current day and age, that "stain" use to mean something. 20 years later and many unworthy coaches later, it has gone into the basement to never be mean anything again but disappointment. That's why is stays in the garage behind closed doors until further notice. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grape Ape said:

Well, back in the day.....way before this current day and age, that "stain" use to mean something. 20 years later and many unworthy coaches later, it has gone into the basement to never be mean anything again but disappointment. That's why is stays in the garage behind closed doors until further notice. 

i recall those Glory Days well, a true powerhouse!I

• Like 1

OU & NU....fighting it out in the Big 8 & Big 12. Wish those days were still here. I miss that.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Grape Ape said:

OU & NU....fighting it out in the Big 8 & Big 12. Wish those days were still here. I miss that.

We're old.  Those were the days, as they say

• Like 2

Hey speak for yourse....oh who am I kidding! Yes, those were some great games, now they both struggle with a paper bag!

• Like 1

1982, I'm sitting in the south endzone with a date who I was actually trying to impress, wind howling out of the north and the wind chill was like 10 degrees. 

Marcus Dupree, Mike Rozier, insane the amount of talent in that game, remember like it was yesterday. 

Thankfully there was never a shortage of schnapps in that stadium, packed in like cord wood, managed to stay warm enough

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So this isn't so much an update on Grape, but I have to post this video. My backyard camera caught it and I can't explain it or figure out how it happened. If anyone might know what it could be, please let me know. I will most likely be taking this camera down and putting it in the detached garage, so there will be 2 cameras out there and non that will capture whatever is in the house anymore. If I'm going nuts, please let me know that too.

VIDEO REMOVED AS I FIGURED OUT WHAT CAUSED IT.

Trying to pull a fast one on us ???

We all know Grape Ape is taller than you average corn hunker. 

B7520626-134C-4F9B-944C-B64122B8696C.thumb.jpeg.a4451df36da9654ef300c43ea40bdccb.jpeg

• Haha 1

Figured it out. 😏👍 Kinda feel silly, but I was watching the live video on my phone last night and it showed up again. I turned to see what was there and my wife had the cabinet door open on that side of the sink. So I'm taking the video off youtube now. I'm happy it turned out to be nothing. I can sleep again. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bit of snow this morning. Grape will be staying inside until spring for sure now. Went to town and saw a couple plow trucks out too. 1st time I've seen them in years. I'm sure they're spreading that wonderful, white salt crap around.

20221215_082004.thumb.jpg.665ad61fd76d68716cf55077548d8231.jpg

20221215_094040.thumb.jpg.1f808490b162d7e65bd685d43c639f16.jpg

20221215_094158.thumb.jpg.41b2ebb77a656c7b1269cbd1ed1eaf1b.jpg

20221215_094112.thumb.jpg.da42a161b919fbce2e14a2169a9fc579.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hell yeah it's cold. Just looked at the weather future cast.  Check out next week.....Family better be worth it.

Screenshot_20221216-211658_Weather.thumb.jpg.cd64f5aa3dfcc0299e5a7c76604b22a6.jpg

• Sad 1

What are those dashes in front of some of those numbers mean??? We're starting to see them here as well....strange!!!

• Sad 1

Buckle up for next weekend buddy. Just saw it's going to be a very chilly arctic blast with blizzard stuff flying around, at least around here anyway. Thursday is just the start of a long weekend. Might be staying home Christmas eve and Christmas day. The video I saw said they haven't seen anything like this since 1978. And boy do I remember that one. It's a Siberia cold front coming down.

Screenshot_20221218-120138_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0c8064c6b028fc87891eb9f70d2af453.jpg

Screenshot_20221218-120235_YouTube.thumb.jpg.38399d50d80762490000e4183f600bd3.jpg

Screenshot_20221218-120059_YouTube.thumb.jpg.e1563e8d6104c2112c409e2b5e6a0c91.jpg

Yep, watchin closely...glad my last SWA clothing allowance was spent on cold weather gear. Questions were asked, why cold weather gear and you're in AZ.... HEHE!

• Like 2

I got some nice, warm stuff from them before I left too. Will come in handy I'm sure. I'm also beginning to think I was nuts to leave the nice, warm, no snow in Arizona. After getting broke in.....and broke, this winter, I may have to be a snowbird.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Grape Ape said:

I got some nice, warm stuff from them before I left too. Will come in handy I'm sure. I'm also beginning to think I was nuts to leave the nice, warm, no snow in Arizona. After getting broke in.....and broke, this winter, I may have to be a snowbird.

You KNOW we would love to have you back here at least part of the year!  :wub

• Like 1

We'll see how this blizzard is in the next couple days. I'm going to be looking for a nice 4x4 truck beginning next year and possibly a car trailer. If I'm going to be traveling south in the winters, I'll want Grape with for sure. My daughter doesn't have a garage yet so I won't want to leave him with her at all. I'm pretty much done traveling at the moment as it's snowing here now and they say beginning tomorrow morning it won't stop until after Thursday. Glad to see college bowl games are starting up so I have something to watch.