• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• dewey

• Scratch

• Dianne

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, where are the photos? :toetap

I think Tim is still working on trying to remember how to post them. :devil:lol:lol

Tim and Johnnie: Congratulations on your trophy. It was nice seeing everyone and had a great time. Looking forward to the SEPTEMBER trip. We went into the Wickieup store that we stopped at last time for gas and bathroom break. The owner had asked for a picture of all of our corvettes from our last trip and I sent them to her and they are hanging up right in the front. She asked if we could all stop there again in September!

Anyway, no winnings on our part either, but had a great time and again, Sunnie did great.

I'm not getting them the way I want!!!! :cfdeadagain I am workin it, please bear with me. :cfdeadagain:willy

:toetap well??? sheesh, rookies :lol

I'm not getting them the way I want!!!! :cfdeadagain I am workin it, please bear with me. :cfdeadagain:willy

We just figured you had him cleaning the house or cooking dinner when you got back :lol:lol

And should I thank you for your assistance all powerful picture posting guruette.......not! :lol Keep this up and I'll have more than 1 black eye! :cfdeadagain