• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• dewey

• Scratch

• Dianne

Top Posters In This Topic

This event sounds like a lot of fun. Whats the average cost for a hotel room there?

Brian,

Just booked a room at Golden Nugget (much cheaper if you got in on the Gambler's Run Special) for $197.

Dewey

This event sounds like a lot of fun. Whats the average cost for a hotel room there?

Brian,

Just booked a room at Golden Nugget (much cheaper if you got in on the Gambler's Run Special) for $197.

Dewey

i think its just to late, its not showing me any rooms for friday night at Golden Nugget, also i looked it up earlier and at $90 a night it was too much for me and and i cant find anyone i know in flag that would go and split the cost of a room.

Brian,

Dewey

i think its just to late, its not showing me any rooms for friday night at Golden Nugget, also i looked it up earlier and at $90 a night it was too much for me and and i cant find anyone i know in flag that would go and split the cost of a room.

Maybe you can cruise up for just the Sat part then...if you wish.

Brian,

Dewey

Maybe you can cruise up for just the Sat part then...if you wish.

:agree Day trip maybe???

count me out of this one. i am headed down to the tucson event same day.

count me out of this one. i am headed down to the tucson event same day.

Enjoy, but be ready for the Laughlin trip in September!!! :thumbs

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Two more days, then it's :drinkers:chris:thumbs

We're all invited to party with Gloria (oneldybug @CFOT) and Marc (BigBadOrange) Friday AND Saturday!!!

tick, tock, tick, tock...

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Two more days, then it's :drinkers:chris:thumbs

We're all invited to party with Gloria (oneldybug @CFOT) and Marc (BigBadOrange) Friday AND Saturday!!!

tick, tock, tick, tock...

VinnyG will be there, as well as a slew of other CF moFo's :drinkers

Lucky SOB's!!!! Some of us got's to work!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having fun!!!!

Andrew

Anybody that hits a jackpot has to buy lunch at the next monthly ACE lunch! :thumbs

One more very important thing!

You guys be careful on this run. It's NASCAR weekend in Las Vegas. So the roads between here and Kingman will probably be very busy and full of cops.

Anybody that hits a jackpot has to buy lunch at the next monthly ACE lunch! :thumbs

Let me say this, don't have to worry about lunch! MoFo's will all be lucky to afford fuel to get to the lunch...we all broke :smilelol:willy:banghead

Let me add this, you should of said, "anyone bringing home a trophy buys lunch"!

:yesnod"Sunnie"

Let me say this, don't have to worry about lunch! MoFo's will all be lucky to afford fuel to get to the lunch...we all broke :smilelol:willy:banghead

Let me add this, you should of said, "anyone bringing home a trophy buys lunch"!

I think that said Sunnie got a trophy? Very cool.

You know I could fix that with a couple quick key strokes if it would get us all a free lunch! :D

You know I could fix that with a couple quick key strokes if it would get us all a free lunch! :D

You know I could just change it right back also! :cfdeadagain

The trophy was for beings MoFo's friend for the weekend!!! :wub Right, babies!!!

Congrats Tim. :thumbs Now did you buy it or what? :lol

Like the old saying goes, it's not who you know, it's who you ..... never mind!!! :cone

The trophy was for beings MoFo's friend for the weekend!!! :wub Right, babies!!!

I that case you deserve more than a trophy :lol:lol