• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P51tj

• dewey

• Scratch

• Dianne

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Tony and Nanc to the list :howdy

For anyone on the fence, this is a west coast premier event, cars and folks from everywhere :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

I am closing a store in Tucson in March and I have to be down there for a few weeks. We aren't going to make it either. I know Rocky always puts on a great event though. Enjoy the festivities for us!

Robert and Elizabeth

We are not going to be able to make it either. :(

I have been off of work for a month now from pneumonia. My employer will frown quite heavily on me if I take off for this after being off for so long already. Have fun for us and we will catch the next one hopefully!

I am closing a store in Tucson in March and I have to be down there for a few weeks. We aren't going to make it either. I know Rocky always puts on a great event though. Enjoy the festivities for us!

Slummin' eh?

Doesn't look like we have a big crowd.

We still in and I bet there will be a crowd when we gets there! But come on folks, lets hit it!

Since reading this thread, it seems there are not that many ACE members going to Laughlin on Friday, March 9th. Since Dianne and I are members of every corvette group in town, we talked with Sun Country members and they said they would love to have the ACE group ride to Laughlin with them as one group. They are meeting for breakfast on the west side (more details to follow) at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, March 9th, and leaving right after that. This would make one really nice parade with more cars from ACE to join the Sun Country cars since there are over 20 cars going from Sun Country. The more the merrier. Please pm me if you would like to join or for more info.

WE'RE IN...HOPE YOU JOIN US.

Jay

Since reading this thread, it seems there are not that many ACE members going to Laughlin on Friday, March 9th. Since Dianne and I are members of every corvette group in town, we talked with Sun Country members and they said they would love to have the ACE group ride to Laughlin with them as one group. They are meeting for breakfast on the west side (more details to follow) at 7:30 a.m. on Friday, March 9th, and leaving right after that. This would make one really nice parade with more cars from ACE to join the Sun Country cars since there are over 20 cars going from Sun Country. The more the merrier. Please pm me if you would like to join or for more info.

WE'RE IN...HOPE YOU JOIN US.

Jay

Kim and I went up to this event several years ago and went with the Sun Country Folks. Very hospitable group and we had a great time. You won't be sorry if you group up with them. We would probably go but our middle son is due to come home from Iraq sometime the "middle of March" and we can't be sure when.

Its all about the same thing. Having fun and driving with all those great machines. It would be fun if the few going to Laughlin from ACE join the other club. Sun Country is expecting at least five more cars, so if ACE would go to, that would be a great turnout.

Dianne

I just made reservations and they only have about 40 more rooms reserved at that price. Sign up and you can cancel if you can't make it. Now I need to get that Fri. off so that I can join the group going up Fri. morning. :thumbs Robert :burnout

• 3 weeks later...
Gettin' ready for this one next :thumbs

:agree

For sures:

Tim and Johnnie

Tony and Nancy

Robert and Molly

Glenn and Marsha

Dewey

PM's sent to:

Vette 2000

Tim: Glenn and Marsha are covered. Check your email.

Jay

Thanks Jay for watching over us! :burnout2 At least I need some one, too! And yes, Tim we're going ... Looking forward to the road trip ...

G & M

NOTE...

Has anyone made reservations, that is NOT going now? Sniff is going, but can no longer get a room at the River Palms...they are suggesting to people they go to the Golden Nugget, which I believe is the hotel just north of the River Palms.

The parking lot where the Vette show will be, divides the two hotels. Not that big of a deal...except we all like to stay together :ack

NOTE...

Has anyone made reservations, that is NOT going now? Sniff is going, but can no longer get a room at the River Palms...they are suggesting to people they go to the Golden Nugget, which I believe is the hotel just north of the River Palms.

The parking lot where the Vette show will be, divides the two hotels. Not that big of a deal...except we all like to stay together :ack

She's going???

Oh brother... :devil

NOTE...

She's going???

:agree

What out for them meatballs......

Andrew

This event sounds like a lot of fun. Whats the average cost for a hotel room there?

Well it seems like the hotel that is hosting this event is sold out so I would say call the Golden Nuggut http://www.goldennugget.com/laughlin/ and see what they have to offer, and yes Laughlinis always fun. If you don't make this one I will be arranging our second annual "Run to the River" , which is Laughlin for sometime in September. :thumbs

NOTE...

She's going???

:lol

When will you know if you can make it? Did you book a room? Can I have it if you don't go? :angel