• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MOTV8

• Shifty

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True, should be tasty, though I really think we should dig in our couch cushions to see if we can help them afford a second car/crew/drivers, etc...

Spa will be fun to watch. Are we going to get the full race again on Foux ???

Oh, I see how it is Smitty....

Smitty-Bilt? :huh

:leaving

LOL... I only say such since I tried for some time to do it and FAILED. I've always enjoyed your de-vadered work!!! Is that enuff suckin up Deano???

Holy wallpaper Batman, if you can Vader it that is, this shot is teh shitz!

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/fireproof_art/16509812984/

:Jake: I do look forward to teh rest of teh season, they showed they have teh pace to contend.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I do wish people realised how difficult this shot was to achieve (more that an hour and half to get it just right), more to the point I really wish my work wasn't just used without even asking me (even though its clearly stated on my flickr page). Life is hard for photographers, I am struggling to make it in the motorsport photography industry and the lack of respect towards copyright in these instances is heartbreaking to be honest. All you had to do was send me a message and I'd have made a wallpaper for you, I have attached an "official" one for those that like it and I do appreciate the positive comments on the image... I thank you for not just cropping my signature and web address off, but please out of respect for those working really hard to get noticed or even make a living just ask in future...

Download - https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7707/17202309755_0ba5b5f8a7_o.jpg

Thanks, all the best

Oops. Mi got busted. :eek

I'm sorry Jonathan. Its a bad habit I have.

Your pictures are killer work and I'll make sure Dean doesn't do that again.

Thanks for the link.

Damn......

Patron ESM are changing over to something called a Ligier, and I think its teh baddest looking LMP2 evah...

CDn7b8uWMAEtI5-.jpg

CDnCERUWgAEiKFV.jpg

:lol Kinda teh "GraveDigger" paint scheme, right?

Lots of advantages, one drawback I saw at Silverstone was getting out of teh damned thing in a hurry...

Or bottom escape hatches....as teh air jack hit, slide a creeper under, extract teh driver.... :jester

I'd like to have teh remote control to teh ejection seat under P. Long's happy ass. :armed:

#justsayin

Hey, sweet history piece on teh infamously dangerous Spa: http://www.fiawec.com/en/news/spa-%E2%88%92-racing-among-the-ghosts-of-greatness_3067.html

Trucks unloading...Eau Rouge in teh distance. Can't wait to see teh LMP1's flat out thru Eau Rouge.....

CDrmA3lWMAAsQue.jpg

What's up with teh missing graphics??

CDsEr9EW8AIu-XH.jpg

Don't forget, no :boobies: grid girrls allowed at Spa this year, so these are teh only Belgian waffles we'll get...

CDsU6AnVAAIbEYx.jpg

Spa is going to be killer with those LMP1's.

I hope Larbre brings their A Game.

(any bets on Dempsey being in the rear again?)