• Shifty

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CBvr_bQWEAAv-rn.jpg

Loosely translated from gibberish: "Teh Corvette iz zee bezzt!" :Jake:

I'm pretty sure, anyway.

See, they need to buy teh #4 car offa GM to level teh playing field, 2 for each manufacturer.

Maybe they can squeeze teh bad luck out of it...

It's almost as if CR needs to build them a new car....:huh

Dean!

Do you plan to watch Silverstone on Sunday (12th April)? Faux Sports is allegedly airing all 6 hours, but I'll be damned if I can find where it's listed, and at what time teh race starts our time...

I'm reading 6 am our time, but I did not see it in teh cable guide, so......dunno.

Yeppers....don't know who calls teh WEC races though. Wonder if they got Hindhaugh or whatever his name is.

Yeppers....don't know who calls teh WEC races though. Wonder if they got Hindhaugh or whatever his name is.

John Hindaugh, teh voice of road racing....

If they have a bunch of yutzes, like they do for Tudor, I'll just mute it, and listen on Radio LeMans...

That's an abbreviated P1 class, without Nissan or Rebellion....shame, I would have loved to see that many P1 cars duking it out...

I think everyone will probably make LeMans, and it will be a hairy mofo for teh slower classes... :ack:

Hairy, indeed. 4, 6, and 8 megajoule rocket ships are reaching velocities not seen since teh 900+ Hp Peugeots....

Preview part 2 LMGTE: http://www.dailysportscar.com/2015/04/08/fia-wec-silverstone-race-preview-part-3-lmgte.html

I'm skipping part 3, since I don't really care about LMP2 and nobody else does either. :lol