• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daltimaion

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• ChadC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well apparently Mantic is based in Australia. .. so still waiting for it to get here. Trying to stay out of the throttle. Not doing a very good job.

Yeah, get use to that addiction :lol I keep reminding myself my car gets 28mpg if I stay out of the throttle :thumbs

Since when does gas mileage count when driving a vette? Maybe you should drive a baby blue Prius instead? :bannana4:

Since when does gas mileage count when driving a vette? Maybe you should drive a baby blue Prius instead? :bannana4:

Or a beemer .... :bolt:

Gas mileage counts when you actually drive your Corvette everywhere you go everyday, instead of it sitting in the garage most of the time.

How beneficial is an aftermarket intake on our cars? From what I can tell our isn't that restrictive and looks nice. Looking to do a head cam swap soon but figured I should make sure the car is breathing well first. Will be lookin for headers next.

Dropped my car off at Cordes Performance. Wow what a nice shop and what a nice guy. More superchargers than my body was ready for. That place will be the end of my bank account...

How beneficial is an aftermarket intake on our cars? From what I can tell our isn't that restrictive and looks nice. Looking to do a head cam swap soon but figured I should make sure the car is breathing well first. Will be lookin for headers next.

Airaid and Halltech have proven to be the best we have tested.

Dropped my car off at Cordes Performance. Wow what a nice shop and what a nice guy. More superchargers than my body was ready for. That place will be the end of my bank account...

Haha thanks man! There was a lot of turbos too ;)

Got my Car back from Cordes today. Couldnt be happier, car drives great and the MGW shifter is solid. No more slippage.

I agree with Joe, check the events sectin for a whole bunch of upcoming events...

Why not drag that bad boy out to a real Track Event. We have a few coming up at Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox.

Picked B&B headers and xpipe from ACLR8R who's de-modding his vette. Got them installed yesterday. I'll get a sound clip soon, they sound and look great.

post-2753-0-14144100-1423435627_thumb.jp

Going to the drags in a couple few weeks to race my friends '67 camaro with a blown 350. hes probably somewhere around 550 to the crank... anyone got some drag radials I could borrow?