• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daltimaion

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• ChadC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know better than that there are quite a few of us IT types hanging around but I avoid Health care to much red tape.... and the nurses look nothing like the movies....

I hope I didn't scare him off when I used his photo picture for his avatar... :lol

That is not as scary as you giving him the :thumbs after you saw his picture!!! Just saying. :huh:

I gave him the thumbs up because I had used his picture, not that I liked it for any particular reason... I swear!

Hey your sexual preference is your business but I'm not into that. ;)

no they are not chrome, they will be for sale very soon. I want to find some good looking concave wheels I was thinking about Forgestars, I just need to figure offset and width. Will probably have to wait til after the Holidays of course.

I don't have sex, I'm married....

If you go to westcoastcorvette.com they have a bunch of rim styles and you can see a visualization of them on a vette.

Alright so I just ordered SLP Loudmouth exhaust for my vette that I'm getting friday and some lowering bolts. Does anyone want to let me use their lift? Lol

I think this is the first time I've ever seen mod fever hit before actual possession of the vette... :bannana4:

I was going to go the jack stand route then I started reading about the destruction of vettes via floor jack, so I ordered some of those jacking pucks but I'm not sure of the will be here in time.

I will be checking them out.

I just got my vette. I am overwhelmed with awesomeness. It is beautiful. I just installed the SLP's now it sounds as good as it looks.

post-2753-0-66780500-1419054993_thumb.jp

I just got my vette. I am overwhelmed with awesomeness. It is beautiful. I just installed the SLP's now it sounds as good as it looks.

Looks like they installed it upside down.J/K. Glad you are enjoying it!