Picking up my Vette

Daltimaion

Come on Ted, give Chad a break. After all he only drives a BMW now!!

Drove that BMW on Saturday. Awesome car. It hauls ass, handles great and is luxurious and comfortable.My only criticism is that I think it needs more aggressive braking ability.

You make it sound like when Chad decides to sell the beemer, he will have no trouble unloading another ride...... on you !!!

Dalton, since your coming from the ricer life you might want to have the muffler bearings checked while it's in the shop,

I hear the titanium replacements are the way to go.... :bolt:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daltimaion

• Desertdawg

• Chameleon

• ChadC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So back to the clutch lol. Would you guys go mantic or Mcleod?

Ha...ha...ha.... ya muffler bearings. Maybe I should get my Flux capacitor recharged since I'm there anyways.

So back to the clutch lol. Would you guys go mantic or Mcleod?

Ha...ha...ha.... ya muffler bearings. Maybe I should get my Flux capacitor recharged since I'm there anyways.

clutch choices are like opinions on engine oil and assholes.

...everyone likes to stick their tongue in them.

Im a fan of going to an LS7 clutch and flywheel.

plenty of power, and easy to use.

Well after speaking with joe@cpr we ordered a Mantic er2 single disc. Which I think should last me a long while and blend well with my future mods. We will also have a remote bleed and new slave cylinder installed. Looking forward to having a fully functional vette...

Good news, bummer on the luck. Sometimes you inherit someone else's kaflewey. Think I'd still call them and "thank" them, but then it has been mentioned that I am occasionally an a-hole :lol

Keep us posted on the progress!

Oh I did reach out to him about the clutch and the big chunk of missing paint under the bra. His response over all was "that sucks" live and learn I suppose. Still waiting for the clutch to come in so I can make an appointment to have it installed... the wait is killing me

With that type of response from the guy, I would have your mechanic flush / change ALL of the fluids while they are doing the clutch.

Lowered the vette. I Think the front needs to go down a bit more before I take it for alignment. Still waiting for the clutch to come in :/

post-2753-0-59254100-1420521929_thumb.jp

Dude, if you lower it anymore your going to scratch the roof on the ground.

I ordered centennial badges for my 08 vette today, I figured since gm was founded in 1908 that it's not in bad taste, did it mostly because they are black though lol.

post-2753-0-57737000-1420564268.jpg

never thought of that... how much were they?

Get them Dawg; the more Orange you cover up, the better! :laughing gut bustin:

Well apparently Mantic is based in Australia. .. so still waiting for it to get here. Trying to stay out of the throttle. Not doing a very good job.

Well apparently Mantic is based in Australia. .. so still waiting for it to get here. Trying to stay out of the throttle. Not doing a very good job.

Yeah, get use to that addiction :lol I keep reminding myself my car gets 28mpg if I stay out of the throttle :thumbs