• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, but I simply cannot resist: the list shows there are 41 people coming from Yuma in 20 cars. I can't wait to see the 3-seater corvette that is bringing the extra person!! :facepalm:

Our day just hit the dumpster ... we're gonna miss the first year in I don't know how many ..... but ... am glad to see bunches of late comers ......... have fun ... look forward to the pix .......... don't be haters !!!!

The Vette is all polished up. See the eastsider's at AZ Mills in the morning.

Will there be maps posted for the directionally challenged? Is a physical address out of the question? Lat & Lon? Gracias!

Sorry, my maps got lost in the software upgrade and I didn't have time to make new ones.. The address is the Gila Bend Public Library. 202 N Euclid Ave, Gila Bend. 85337

Cooking up a storm here, hope you guys are ok with Happy Meals from McD's if I screw up... Cooking in the nude is a tough job!

MidNiteFury01

Howdy - new to ACE here, hoping its not too late for one more to join up? Looking forward to meeting some new folks and a great cruise.

Howdy - new to ACE here, hoping its not too late for one more to join up? Looking forward to meeting some new folks and a great cruise.

welcome!!

Cooking in the nude is a tough job!

TMI !!!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

See y'all in the morning.

Oh crap, it's already morning. Doh!

Just a reminder from your ol' Uncle Jim, make sure you bring:

• chair
  • something to drink to keep hydrated (water or otherwise)
  • Sunscreen
  • a camera
  • a big smile :thumbs

Please show up and bring a smile! Cooking ........ nom nom nom :lol --------------------- Server updates. Access to the wp-login.php script was blocked on these servers globally due to many brute forces attacks against them. If you need immediate access to your wp-admin or wp-login.php pages, please contact support for further assistance......... --------------------- I knew this was coming after seeing other servers there getting attacked this week... Everyone please drive carefully, see ya's soon! .

Will there be maps posted for the directionally challenged? Is a physical address out of the question? Lat & Lon? Gracias!

The park is next to the library. 202 N Euclid Avenue, Gila Bend, AZ

Cooking up a storm here, hope you guys are ok with Happy Meals from McD's if I screw up... Cooking in the nude is a tough job!

No special sauce for me, please.

Cooking in the nude is a tough job!

Pics or it didn't happen. Oh wait, never mind, don't want to ruin my lunch! :facepalm:

79VetteFury

I'm new here got an ace card off a vette at a red light, I'm in a original 79 white vette can I join the fun?

No special sauce for me, please.

*coffee spew*

I'm new here got an ace card off a vette at a red light, I'm in a original 79 white vette can I join the fun?

yes, but you have to hurry...

Thx Dawg another great year plus your delicious BBQ. Always great to hang out with friends. Thanks to u n ur family for the awesome work.