• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So rough count as of right now is about 65 cars Without sending out a newsletter, pretty damn good participation from just the forum. So either we ( as in me or lazy Ted ) sends out a newsletter now. or we say to hell with all the non Active ACE members and we'll rub it in right after the event. A few less mouths to feed means less work for me and maybe a little better quality. And maybe it'll teach a few of those slackers to visit more often.

DOES THAT MEAN YOUR GONNA MAKE TATER SALAD? SLAMMER

I have no response to that question. So any of you paying attention, here's another question. Pulled pork this year???. Last year we bought 130 pounds of beef at like $2.35 a pound, this year it's $3.77 :eek

So far, we have 23 people coming from Yuma.

That's great! Do they all have accounts on this forum? If not, can you help them get signed up?

So far, we have 23 people coming from Yuma.

That's great! Do they all have accounts on this forum? If not, can you help them get signed up?

WHAT !!!!! You mean we have Crashers ?????????? :snky:

Who, who owns a Vette, lives in AZ & enjoys the company of other insane owners wouldn't want to be a part of ACE ?>?>? Whether you're in Tucson, Yuma, Flagstaff, Prescott ..... or even a small 1 Vette town, belonging to ACE is easy .... and can be a lot of fun .....

It's really simple .......... SIGN UP !!!!! :checkerdflag:

The dues are pretty easy on the pocket book ..... FREE :blur:

The meetings are short and too the point ..... ((( unless of course you stay after for adult refreshment ))) ((when are those again??))

..... just a monthly lunch to talk about those who aren't there ..... ((another :blur: ))

The only requirement is to join in on the fun ..... post up and say hello every now and again ..... and HAVE FUN !!! :Hey:

:ahhhh: SO ,.,,,,,, Get Signed Up !!! :yourock:

Geez ,,,, why is this so hard :facepalm::FaShizzle::rant

:hijack: now back to your regularly scheduled program ........... ((( :ACE: )))

wickedfastvette

Not even reading the thread! :lol

Maybe we should post up $20.00 a plate for non members, maybe they will read that!! :eat:

DOES THAT MEAN YOUR GONNA MAKE TATER SALAD? SLAMMER

I have no response to that question. So any of you paying attention, here's another question. Pulled pork this year???. Last year we bought 130 pounds of beef at like $2.35 a pound, this year it's $3.77 :eek

yummmmmmmm! I did pig! I vote for pulled pork or the roadkill surprise; whichever is cheaper but noooo venison.