• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We now have 35 coming from Yuma.

Cool! Lets work on getting them all signed up on the forum now!! :thumbs

Are all of these ACE members? I don't ever recall reading posts from really anyone down in Yuma.

OK, finally got my schedule worked out and I'm back IN and off on the 8th. :peter: I'll meet up with the east side dooods on Gilbert around 8am. See you then.

Dawg, just for us older vettes that may not be able, or willing, to keep up with the newer ones, can you please post a map of Gila Bendover to show us where the park is. Thanks!

Dude .... you should be able to keep up with us grandpa's ..... we never go over the posted during these types of events ..... :wacked:

Besides ........ if'n the C3s show ..... you should have some folks to cruise with ..... they can't keep up either ...... :bannana4::bannana4:

i be there and a friend is riding with me. i will be coming out of globe. Where can i meet up with the anyone is coming from there? if you can let me know email mail me information. ashbobby@hotmail.com

You can always hook up with the eastsider's at the AZ Mills mall meeting place.

Sadly, I'll be missing the event this year as I'll be in Tucson visiting with family and celebrating my folks 52nd anniversary.

Be safe and have fun !!!!

Dude .... you should be able to keep up with us grandpa's ..... we never go over the posted during these types of events ..... :wacked:

Besides ........ if'n the C3s show ..... you should have some folks to cruise with ..... they can't keep up either ...... :bannana4::bannana4:

Well you know Hal that my car probably could keep up with almost all the newer cars, I just don't like taking the chances. I'll just be good this year.

Sadly, I'll be missing the event this year as I'll be in Tucson visiting with family and celebrating my folks 52nd anniversary. Be safe and have fun !!!!

Who's gonna be my wing man now! I guess I'll have to behave and stick with the group. SLAMMER?

Badfast & Slow

I wish the BBQ #12 could be moved back to where it was in previous years so it would not interfere with Midnight at the Oasis car show and the Nascar race in Las Vegas.I hate to miss the BBQ but already have tickets for Nascar.

Mag red 02 vert

First the bad news: the Corvette Factory tours are blacked out all next week. The week we had planned! The good news: that frees us up to attend the Gila Bend Barbecue. So count Mag red 02 vert in for two!

The list has been assembled......

if your not on it ..... WHY

if your on it, is the number included correct?

I wish the BBQ #12 could be moved back to where it was in previous years

it's never been any one perticular weekend it moves around depending on my schedual and conflicting events... Sorry!

Sorry, but Kim and I are out. Family conflict has come up.

added Mel, removed Eddie added yuma

maps are lost, I'll see what I can do !

Dawg,

That's 2 vettes (his and her's) plus one passenger each, by my count that makes 4.