• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update: Me +1. How many east siders are going to meet at Gilbert Chevron? Just wondering or should I just head out to the Bend instead.

The usual Tom ..... AZ Mills for 1015a Departure ........... BE THERE !!!

You better take another look at the departure times. The entire combined group is leaving the final WEST SIDE meetpoint at 10:15. . .unless you're planning to bypass that and go straight to Gila Bend down I-8. . .

According to the first post:

East side group meet at AZ Mills at El Pollo Loco (east side of mall) Leave by 9:30 am to meet at west side

you are soo correct ..... my bad .......... but Tom in his CFI can catch us all very quickly ............... sorry ..... :blur:

Sorry guys but I will not be taking any T-Shirts this year... I got really slammed at work.. having 2 full time jobs is kicking my butt. But I'm still inn to go. I just hope I don't get called inn.

The list has been updated.... Shopping is tonight ..... I counted 77 corvettes and 136 smiling faces....

Where are the Tucson people meeting up??

Elliot, Rich...... ?????

At the coffee shop on my way to friggin' work....

Elliot, Rich...... ?????

Why are you asking me... lol

Normally its the McDonalds on Cortaro and I-10.

Sorry folks, the Mean Wife :wife: and I are out. We had mistakenly cleared Sunday instead of Saturday, and have now come to the realization that we cannot shift Saturday's commitments.

bob on this

Desert Dog,

I know it's late, but no worries about food. Wife is a vegie anyway, and it won't hurt me to miss a meal now and again.

We may come out to drool, and we are looking to sell our C4, so, maybe just put a sign in the window.

If that's Okay?

We're happy your coming, and there will be plenty of food. (please feel free to PM me if you need something for the wife to eat)

For Sale signs are ok.

Maybe I missed it. Beef BBQ or pulled pork?

.....you said pulled pork :lol Yes, we will be having divine swine

Sorry, but Kim and I are out. Family conflict has come up.

sorry but stop airing your family fighting On here.lol

Updated the list :thumbs

Glad you can make it Joe.

Half of the pork is now tasting pretty damn good, half to go tonight!!!

I ordered perfect weather for tomorrow...

And sorry if any of you gets hit with our sudden server issues, bad timing I know but it's being checked!

I hate being a pain in the A$$ (but that's what I am), but will anyone there have a supply of ACE business cards? I ran out a long time ago and could probably hand out 20 a month at all the shows I go to. If anyone has them, look me up in Gila Bendover. Thx.

I hate being a pain in the A$$ (but that's what I am), but will anyone there have a supply of ACE business cards? I ran out a long time ago and could probably hand out 20 a month at all the shows I go to. If anyone has them, look me up in Gila Bendover. Thx.

Larry, I will have an abundant supply of ACE business cards with me tomorrow.

Mag red 02 vert

Will there be maps posted for the directionally challenged? Is a physical address out of the question? Lat & Lon? Gracias!

Sorry guys but I just found out my father has to go in for emergency eye surgery again, apparently what they last did has not worked.

I can still at least meet at McDonalds to say hello, I would really appreciate if someone could bring back to Tucson the Seat Controls another member here has for me.

I am really sorry we will not be able to make it but I want to be with my father.