2013 ACE Auto X at Bondurant 11/09

Desertdawg

Brenda Thomson

I know I had the wrong tires on my car. Michelin run flats fairly new and all I got was tire-spin constantly. These things don't hook up at all. I almost did a complete 360 in turn #1 and had my foot off the gas. I'll know better the next time. I thought 345's would grip better, NOT!

I have the same tires and mine wouldn't stick for anything! My tires are just a few weeks old. I miss the Good Year Eagle F1's. However, I am sure my purse will appreciate the extra 5,000 miles I will get out of these. :-/

I have the Michelin SS's on mine, 275/345 and as long as I kept the pressure below 34 they gripped pretty good. But the heat kept pumping the up and I would go sliding again.

Ok Dwayne, here's the second run in HD, clicky>> Posted Image

I have to admit, the skid made for an exciting vid in the first one. If you clock the vid, you can check your lap time.

That's cool James, thanks for uploading it... I'll get a stopwatch tomorrow and time it since they screwed it up :lol

Thanks Keith.

I didn't realize how loud my car is and how pathetically slow I am compared to Casey in the white car.

Thanks for the video Keith! First time I've really got to hear what my car sounds like to a bystander. Excessive wheelspin...who me... nah... lol :banannadance: