NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE autoX interest ?

Desertdawg

BTW, you should get your wife to join ACE, I wanna see her vette, not your camaro :lol

. . .and have her bring that Vette out to the autocross.

We need more lady Vette owners active in this group - it gets lonely hanging around all these ugly hairy-legged guys! :smilelol

You prefer your men to have smooth legs.... :crazyphil:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Cross

• Chameleon

• Bigfoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can probably add a little tight technical stuff off the north end so everyone can learn where the steering stops are :splatter:

We can probably add a little tight technical stuff off the north end so everyone can learn where the steering stops are :splatter:

Or just bring a deer....

Or just bring a deer....

:ohsnap:

Dawg, I'm not a beer drinker, I pretty much stick to water or diet coke. I am trying to maintain my girlish figure. But... as proven on prior ACE autocrosses, the F body crowd brings something different to the "autocross experience". We may ask you to hold something else while we show you how it's done. Dale, the word ugly is not nice, I am what I am. Not everyone can be as pretty as you are. :) Donna, my wife won't even sit in the passenger seat anymore while autocrossing. She has done it one time. It was enough for her. She now brings lunch for nearly everyone in the paddock, and talks a lot. I fart around with the car and give pretty Dale some homo love. I am excited to meet his loti and panteri friends!!!

. . . Donna, my wife won't even sit in the passenger seat anymore while autocrossing. She has done it one time. It was enough for her. . .

I haz a sad. . . :(

VenomOnWheels

. . . I fart around with the car and give pretty Dale some homo love. I am excited to meet his loti and panteri friends!!!

Posted Image

We may ask you to hold something else while we show you how it's done.

i'll bring my tweezers........ :lol

Hopefully teh newsletter will go out real soon!

Some of the F body crowd are going to the optima ultimate street car invitational that weekend. Dawg, I understand where you are going there but I was referring to stuff that others use a tweezer looking thing that locks and holds tobacco that makes people hungry. The stuff people will mullets would smoke.

Some of the F body crowd are going to the optima ultimate street car invitational that weekend. Dawg, I understand where you are going there but I was referring to stuff that others use a tweezer looking thing that locks and holds tobacco that makes people hungry. The stuff people will mullets would smoke.

Will still be going to Vegas for the ProTouring.com banquet, but our trip to OUSCI got cancelled because the other half's best HS buddy will be in town... so looks like I'm suddenly free to come play.

I'm not into beer but could whip up a bunch of signature AZFBA purple drink if these guys think they could handle it ... ( could possibly run the cars off of it)

There are still people with mullets in the world? :twitch:

The biggest one is now coming... nothing says mullet like a 3rd Gen T/A with a digital dash...

think you can keep up? ;)

To the guy that said you can't teach women to drive... you talk a good game, lets see you prove it... if you best me, I'll buy you a beer, and of course you'll have bragging rights (but hey, then you're bragging you then beat a girl...LOL)

Dwayne, where do I send the money and should we bring a grill?

The cost right now is 3 grand, at $100 per driver we need about 15 more confirmed.... I haven't paid Bondurant yet.... Any suggestions?

Ok, I'm going to call this a go... I'll get ahold of Brenan tomorrrow to pay for the event (swamped at work today)

I'll start a new thread tonight for confirmed entrants and a paypal address....

No one tell Jammye I'm doing this without enough confirmed... I can't afford another frying pan!