NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE autoX interest ?

Desertdawg

VenomOnWheels

. . . Lets get some more interest going here, I told Brenan we should have a good idea on the turnout within a week or so.

I'm gonna shhot Dale a PM for the AzFBA group too. Any other ideas?

I can bounce it out to the Cobra, Viper, Pantera, and Lotus clubs if you don't mind inviting more normal non-ACE types.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Cross

• Chameleon

• Bigfoot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For $75 sure, $150 no thanks. Only if I can take the mustang. If it is corvettes only then no thanks.

What about $100?

I can bounce it out to the Cobra, Viper, Pantera, and Lotus clubs if you don't mind inviting more normal non-ACE types.

at this time I say sure, if we get TO MUCH interest then we'll just have to figure it out with Bondurant... :lol

For $75 sure, $150 no thanks. Only if I can take the mustang. If it is corvettes only then no thanks.

What about $100?

$75 is pushing my limit, and even that depends on the number of runs/etc. If that is 3 runs then no thanks. Better be 8+ runs for $75.

the year before we had about 50 drivers at $65 per, most averaged 12 to 18 runs.

a few got over 25 runs,

Of course if your going to but demands on it then I better not see you get out of the drivers seat until lunch! :lol

Your going to get your wife to play to, right?

Wife will probably be at home sitting in pool playing with dogs. She doesn't really do car stuff.

it's going to be cold in November, :lol

Tell her it will teach her how to not wreck again.... :bolt:

Wow, that is almost offensive. She got t-boned by someone running a red light. I'm sure auto-x skills would have helped her there.

Pool is heated :) Plus AZ doesn't get cold. She grew up in Montana 10 miles from Canada. AZ doesn't know cold. When we went there for Christmas last year it was -25 without a windchill. The dogs couldn't even walk outside because the ground was so cold.

Plus, she is a woman, no way to teach them to drive well.

Plus who is going to have my sandwich and drink ready when I get home?

Wow, that is almost offensive. She got t-boned by someone running a red light. I'm sure auto-x skills would have helped her there.

That's just kinda how we roll, no mercy for the most part..............................ask Dwayne about his last deer sighting :jim:

Still too soon??????

It gets cold here, I saw the temp gauge read 34 degrees once, then 5 minutes later it was 85 again...

No trying to offend, just being the typical shithead that I am.... :LolLol:

going back and editing is not nice, but I see you'll fit right in with the rest of us :lol

wickedfastvette

Pool is heated :) Plus AZ doesn't get cold. She grew up in Montana 10 miles from Canada. AZ doesn't know cold. When we went there for Christmas last year it was -25 without a windchill. The dogs couldn't even walk outside because the ground was so cold.

Yeah AZ gets cold, I've seen -15 at my house and Flag gets even colder than that and so do the White Mtns Phoenix is not all of AZ.

I'm not sure if those dates work for me or not and I'll have to see what requirements would have to be met besides possibly a helmet. Not sure what else I would have to do or bring to run my old slow C4 convertible. However, I do think she could handle the 65mph top speed without too much trouble.

One other question, are the cones we run between orange? If they are that explains why Dawg loves his ORANGE vette so much; you cannot tell when he hits the cones!! If he could only find orange deer, he'd be set.

going back and editing is not nice, but I see you'll fit right in with the rest of us :lol

Ya, he fits right in, but you know he better be good or he'll be eating those words. . . :smilelol

Well, you know we are in, which car...

I will round up the 1st, 2nd, and AZFBA bunch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The crazy drifting guy has checked in!!!! Awesome.

AZFBA, grand poobah (David) is planning on going. Have one interested with a 1st gen

Believe it or not, I actually have that weekend off.....waiting for a helmet ruling, I'd need to buy one (I've been needing to anyway) if that's teh way it goes....

VetteSthetics

Bondurant has helmets. if they are hosting I think it would be included in the price of renting the track? With safety being such a big deal out there it should not be an issue.

wickedfastvette

Bondurant has helmets. if they are hosting I think it would be included in the price of renting the track? With safety being such a big deal out there it should not be an issue.

They have never provided them before, we always bring our own.