NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Benefit Car Show for Families of Lost AZ. Firefighters Sat. July 27th

JLs Mistress

My girlfriend and I will show up at the mall at 430pm. Hopefully a large group of Corvettes will be there. As far as money goes ? It will be my first meet.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• wickedfastvette

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

JLs Mistress

John, Count me in .

Long time no see whats up
Just returned from a 2 months vacation to Guam and the Marianas Islands.

Vacation ? I guess that would be a working vacation ... Thanks you for your service

Any West ( I mean true West) going?

I'm in Verrado...will meet wherever and whatever time works for any other west siders.

We are going, but we are heading to arrowhead early so we'll be north of ya!

JLs Mistress

We are going, but we are heading to arrowhead early so we'll be north of ya!

I live in Arrowhead ???I will be leaving about 3:30 I live around 75 ave and Bell rd

Ya'll;

I MAY not be able to make it, as promised. Some "old wounds" from Viet Nam have raised their ugly head, which make it IMPOSSIBLE for me to drive. I'm hoping & praying that they subside because I most certainly want to be there for this great event.

If I don't make it, where can I send my donation to?

JLs Mistress

Billy can tell you

Bill Gilmore, Assistant Curator at the Scottsdale International “Metrocenter” Auto Museum, 602-230-7111,

Hope you feel better

An Epiphany !! Now that I see where everything is on a map I'll see everyone at the Red Lobster at 4 for the group drive into the event. Come on, I've only lived here 7 years...why would I know where the Metrocenter is? :blur:

OK Bob take your best shot!

I'm in Verrado...will meet wherever and whatever time works for any other west siders.

Do you wanna meet in Wickenburg? its only an hour drive from here.

Ya'll;

I MAY not be able to make it, as promised. Some "old wounds" from Viet Nam have raised their ugly head, which make it IMPOSSIBLE for me to drive. I'm hoping & praying that they subside because I most certainly want to be there for this great event.

If I don't make it, where can I send my donation to?

Hoping all will be well :flag

You could always donate to the 100 Club via this link

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=QIJVHKGUeWhKwqxU1WqrPJfa8CMLrS4ofiqTrTex_v8zZ7clov07ERJtDJ8&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d92b37e35c82a7c965120dd5a9b6ad0e3

We will be leaving around three from 195th and I-10 ( close to Verrado).

Vette is all shined up. See the eastsiders at AZ Mills in a few hours.

Guest badbobs95

An Epiphany !! Now that I see where everything is on a map I'll see everyone at the Red Lobster at 4 for the group drive into the event. Come on, I've only lived here 7 years...why would I know where the Metrocenter is? :blur:

Out of that seven years you spent 6 1/2 of it in California and the other 1/2 year in the freakin hospital! :wacked:

Guest badbobs95

Vette is all shined up. See the eastsiders at AZ Mills in a few hours.

Here it is one more time for those of you East Siders that are a little SLOW! Arizona Mills east side parking lot by El Polo Loco

Let's change this to 3:15 instead of 3:30! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Out of that seven years you spent 6 1/2 of it in California and the other 1/2 year in the freakin hospital! :wacked:

Just to be clear...5 years on the road doing sports...1.5 years in CA (on and off) doing studio shows..... .5 years in hospital (heart, hip,etc,etc.) Getting all worn parts replaced before I go back to work in a couple weeks (my worn parts not the car's) :arg:

Who's leaving on the west side? Time and location to meet? Im in Avondale. Camelback and El Mirage

Guest badbobs95

Who's leaving on the west side? Time and location to meet?

The west-siders will never find Metro Center Mall. It's on the west side! :wacked:

Oh ya, I'll be the guy in the yellow.............................................................hat. :laughing gut bustin:

Sorry I could not make it this weekend, between a new TFS Server at work and finding out that giving the new Vette a bigger fuel pump and different intake caused cruising AFR issues (11 then 17 back and forth constantly...) that NicD will not be able to handle until next week. I was going to attempt fixing it myself but I just didn't have the time I am sorry I missed this as is Chey.

We hope all goes well.

It was cool lining up all that fiberglass.... Fun time! Hot but still fun! Next time someone says "car show in July" remind me to slap them :lol Sorry we had to bale early, had dinner plans, and Jammye was as red as a beet!

It was cool lining up all that fiberglass.... Fun time! Hot but still fun! Next time someone says "car show in July" remind me to slap them :lol Sorry we had to bale early, had dinner plans, and Jammye was as red as a beet!

That red was her blouse. But she did look pretty hot today. :thumbs