Benefit Car Show for Families of Lost AZ. Firefighters Sat. July 27th

JLs Mistress

I count 5 C4s who have indicated they plan on going. Good representation for the "best generation", but let's get more. Come on you C4 owners, let's show the other ACEholes that we support this cause!! :ACE:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• wickedfastvette

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

I'm not asking if you guys are going rain or shine cause I know you all will be there. I was just asking if the sponsors and venders know this is rain or shine?

The 19 would have done thier job rain or shine, we'll be there for them!

I gave you a plus one Dawg on your rep!

JLs Mistress

I called today and they said rain or shine .

It was brought to my attention today that some are not sure all the money is going to the family's. So when I called them today I asked that question . They said I was not the first one to ask that . So they have two ways to donate cash and check . If paying by Check the United Firefighters have a account set up with Chase . They will have all infor at the show with the name and account number. If someone would like to make out there check in advance they can call Bill Gilmore, Assistant Curator at the Scottsdale International “Metrocenter” Auto Museum, 602-230-7111, E-mail: AzCarCrazy@aol.com, and he can give you that information now. The Glendale show last weekend was handled the same way . I hope this puts everyones mind to rest .....

Now with that being said can we have the other 68 Vettes show up so we can have a 100 vettes.

I did find out there is at least two other Vette clubs coming ....Whats the purpose of another club ? I guess they never heard of ACE :laughing gut bustin:

Note Time change for meeting ,after talking to Billy today he thinks we should be in line no later than 4:15

New changed time

Time 4:00 meet leave Red Loster by 4:15 at Metro Center

C 4? Does it count if it is 3 inches wider in rear?

Absolutely, as long as it isn't ORANGE!!

94transamgt

Add me to list please, another orange c6. I'll try to clean it up really nice so I don't bring down the group.

Now with that being said can we have the other 68 Vettes show up so we can have a 100 vettes.

It would take another newsletter dedicated to this event to get anywhere close to 100

I'll send one out tonight Ted, gotta get home first!

Add me to list please, another orange c6. I'll try to clean it up really nice so I don't bring down the group.

Larry, see what your orange attitude does to new members.... Shame on you!

Bob, do we need to adjust the eastside departure time from AZ Mills?

I'll send one out tonight Ted, gotta get home first!

Larry, see what your orange attitude does to new members.... Shame on you!

I know my attitude sucks, but at least I'm consistent. Besides, I'll say anything to get more cars out for this event, In fact, let's see whether there will be more red or orange vettes, from any vette club, out for the show. What do you think Dawg? Up for the challenge?

You are both wrong, there will be more YELLER ones there because they are faster.

You are both wrong, there will be more YELLER ones there because they are faster.

I wouldn't count on it. Pretty sure RED will rule as usual!! :bananaparty:

JLs Mistress

When I was talking to Billy today he did say if we had 50 plus he would give use dedicated parking . Hate to ask him to do that if we can't produce those numbers . He feels he is going to run out of parking so I would hate to waste the spots .... ??? any input on this ....

wickedfastvette

Thought I would share some pictures with you guys of the memorial that is set up around the Hotshots station here in Prescott, I don't know how many of you have been able to see it, even if you don't like doing car shows just come out visit with friends and fellow enthusiasts it's for a very good cause.

post-924-0-51910300-1374644396_thumb.jpg

post-924-0-21054600-1374644415_thumb.jpg

post-924-0-76981300-1374644461_thumb.jpg

post-924-0-83301800-1374644487_thumb.jpg

post-924-0-04524200-1374644707_thumb.jpg

Very nice Cherye, thanks for posting them.

.... ??? any input on this ....

I'm sending out a newsletter tonight, that should get a few more signed up in the next day or two.

You might try and find out which other two vette clubs are coming, contact them and see if they would want to come into the show with us. I'm sure that would get us over 50 between the three clubs.

Guest badbobs95

Bob, do we need to adjust the eastside departure time from AZ Mills?

East side meet spot

OK, on the east side of Arizona Mills there is a really nice empty parking area that nobody uses by El Polo Loco in the Mall parking lot. Great place for the east-siders to meet, easy access to the freeway. We should meet at 3:30, leave at 3:45 to be at the meet spot at Metro at 4:15. I figured this out all by myself with no help! :bounce017: How's that?

Let's change this to 3:15 instead of 3:30! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

JLs Mistress

You might try and find out which other two vette clubs are coming, contact them and see if they would want to come into the show with us. I'm sure that would get us over 50 between the three clubs.

Billy wasn't sure , he thought 1 was from Prescott and the other Sun City . Don't you know someone from one the Prescott clubs

Billy wasn't sure , he thought 1 was from Prescott and the other Sun City . Don't you know someone from one the Prescott clubs

Yes, Lyn who is on this forum (vette4lyn) is part of the Prescott Vette Sette, the club that does the Prescott show each year. I already contacted her and she passed that info on to other members. I asked her to see if those attending would want to come along with us but I never heard from anyone. I'll send her another PM and ask them again. The Sun City club may be Sun Country Covette Club, but can't be sure. Hopefully Dawg's newsletter will get us up to 50.

PS: Just sent Lyn a PM and asked her to find out who is captaining their group coming down and to have that person contact me if they would like to join up with us to get the group up to at least 50 cars.

wickedfastvette

I am from Prescott I will see if I can find out I would think it is Prescott Vette set

Hopefully Dawg's newsletter will get us up to 50.

Sent at midnight last night, it will take most of today to go out to the 1600 + email addresses.

JLs Mistress

Guys that would great if you could get some numbers . At this point I feel like I should call Billy and go for it . Hate to lose reserve parking because that might allow us to put up some shade...

Billy is talking about the 29ave end ??? for our parking location . He said if other Vette clubs want to join us there should be room for 150 cars in that area . So if we get the 50 he will give that area to ACE....