NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Benefit Car Show for Families of Lost AZ. Firefighters Sat. July 27th

JLs Mistress

Might be cool to collect it all and hand them a stack of bucks as a club but, don't ask me to hold the money, my hooker/cocaine additiction would kick in and there wouldn't be anything left to give!

Please add Ken 07 to the list from an email reply :thumbs

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• wickedfastvette

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

Maybe. My wife is driving down Saturday. Haven't seen her in a month so that is more important than a car show but if she isn't getting in until 8-9 at night then I can go for a bit. Until I know her plans I don't know if I can go.

wickedfastvette

Might be cool to collect it all and hand them a stack of bucks as a club but, don't ask me to hold the money, my hooker/cocaine additiction would kick in and there wouldn't be anything left to give!

Please add Ken 07 to the list from an email reply :thumbs

:withstupid :agreeI will do the money if no one else wants to.

Gotta help the kids move into their new house Saturday. If I'm running a little late for the meet spot on the East side I will text black beauty and let him know. If I am running a little bit late I will meet you at the Red Lobster spot.

JLs Mistress
Memorial Car Show to Benefit the Familiesof our 19 Fallen Heroes

We are at 43 need 7 more

Don't forget donations can be cash or check .

Wickedfastvette has agreed to collect our donations that way we can give as a club ....

wickedfastvette

Come on we need just 7 more cars!!!

Here are the firefighters this show is for, this was right after the Doce fire and this is a huge juniper tree they saved from the fire, it is not far from my house, they worked their butts off saving the homes in the area that I live in, it was literally in some of my neighbors back yards and thanks in part to these guys no homes were lost in the Doce fire and everyone here in the Williamson valley area of Prescott were so thankful to them, little did we know that less than 2 weeks later they would lose their lives fighting the fire in Yarnell.

post-924-0-11683100-1374781395_thumb.jpg

JLs Mistress

Thank you for sharing . This is so much more than car show . In a way I wish I would have left the word car show out of the heading ...see you sat. at The Event for the 19.

Appears Jackie & I will be able to make this as well ..... Could be a good C3 event since we've not started the carpet project yet .... but we'll see how warm it gets ...

May just run the roadster ......

Eastsiders don't forget to look at post number 120 for the new departure time from Arizona Mills Mall.

wickedfastvette

Ok I think we now tell them we will have 50 I don't think they will sit there and count the cars.

Marana Rich

Ok I think we now tell them we will have 50 I don't think they will sit there and count the cars.

:thumbs

coconut girl

Come on we need just 7 more cars!!!

Here are the firefighters this show is for, this was right after the Doce fire and this is a huge juniper tree they saved from the fire, it is not far from my house, they worked their butts off saving the homes in the area that I live in, it was literally in some of my neighbors back yards and thanks in part to these guys no homes were lost in the Doce fire and everyone here in the Williamson valley area of Prescott were so thankful to them, little did we know that less than 2 weeks later they would lose their lives fighting the fire in Yarnell.

Bump...Great photo.

So I have to bring the vette? I don't drive that thing anymore. I thought I would bring the truck to haul the money in. :facepalm:

JLs Mistress

So I have to bring the vette? I don't drive that thing anymore. I thought I would bring the truck to haul the money in. :facepalm:

Use your flat bed truck bring both that way ....

Guest badbobs95

Eastsiders don't forget to look at post number 120 for the new departure time from Arizona Mills Mall.

Here it is one more time for those of you East Siders that are a little SLOW! Arizona Mills east side parking lot by El Polo Loco

Let's change this to 3:15 instead of 3:30! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

JLs Mistress

They are going to have a section set aside for all Corvettes.

Thats a funny story how that happen . I called Billy told him Ace has 50 cars . Billy says" I just talked to a Yoder with SunCity Corvete they have 30 cars ,thats over 80 vettes I better setup parking for. the Vettes ." I tried for at least a 1/2 hour explaining to Billy who Yoder is. No luck ... Good news is we have our parking ..

Still would be nice if we could make it to 50 .... count now is 46

John, Count me in .

Long time no see whats up
Just returned from a 2 months vacation to Guam and the Marianas Islands.

BondurantHPD

Hey Everybody!

We'll be there too with Corvette and a Camaro! We've donated an Intro to Racing course and a Shifter Kart Course as well to raise money for the cause. In addition to that, 20% of all proceeds that we make from sales at the event will go directly to the charity as well.

Come on over, grab some of our shade and talk about any Corvette questions you have!