Benefit Car Show for Families of Lost AZ. Firefighters Sat. July 27th

JLs Mistress

Guest badbobs95

Count Kay and I in. Who is meeting on the east side and driving over?

Terry, read my last post. Same place we were last time we went to Glendale. :cheer:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• wickedfastvette

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

VetteSthetics

Brandi and I will meet you guys on the East side and drive over with you all. I am coming from Power and Queen Creek. I cant wait!!!! The last time I drove the Orange Blur was back in Febuary when Yoder detailed it for me!! In the imfamous words of Ricky Bobby..... I missed you mama speed!

Guest badbobs95

Brandi and I will meet you guys on the East side and drive over with you all. I am coming from Power and Queen Creek. I cant wait!!!! The last time I drove the Orange Blur was back in Febuary when Yoder detailed it for me!! In the imfamous words of Ricky Bobby..... I missed you mama speed!

Mike, February? Really?I haven't seen you for so long I forgot what you look like! It's about time you got out of the house. Make sure your battery is OK! :wacked:

VetteSthetics

Count Kay and I in. Who is meeting on the east side and driving over?

Terry, read my last post. Same place we were last time we went to Glendale. :cheer:

Mike, February? Really?I haven't seen you for so long I forgot what you look like! It's about time you got out of the house. Make sure your battery is OK! :wacked:

Yes! Everything is fine… Battery has been tended a few times though. You will see what I have been working on Saturday. If you were so worried about seeing me why did you not drop a line? :) LOL Looking forward to seeing you all!

Since I had to cancel this Sundays cruise I will see if the vacation book is full Saturday night when I get to work. If its not, I will most likely get to go to this. I will let you know Sunday morning if I can get the night off and be able to go or not.

I invited one of my friends.

She drives a Mustang and I'm trying to convert her.

I told her we wouldn't make fun of her. . . much :smilelol

I told her we wouldn't make fun of her. . . much :smilelol

Do you lie like that very often?

Okay, got the night off so I should be there. Hope nothing happens between now and then.

Smokin Aces

My wife and I would be honored to attend this event and since we are new to the club, would love to meet other ACE members,

JLs Mistress

Added you to the list and Welcome to ACE

Do we meet there at 4:15 am? or 4:15 pm. :confused

PM

Guest badbobs95

My wife and I would be honored to attend this event and since we are new to the club, would love to meet other ACE members,

Just wait till you meet them! See what you have to say then! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::Hey:

Guest badbobs95

East side meet spot

OK, on the east side of Arizona Mills there is a really nice empty parking area that nobody uses by El Polo Loco in the Mall parking lot. Great place for the east-siders to meet, easy access to the freeway. We should meet at 3:30, leave at 3:45 to be at the meet spot at Metro at 4:15. I figured this out all by myself with no help! :bounce017: How's that?

JLs Mistress

East side meet spot

OK, on the east side of Arizona Mills there is a really nice empty parking area that nobody uses by El Polo Loco in the Mall parking lot. Great place for the east-siders to meet, easy access to the freeway. We should meet at 3:30, leave at 3:45 to be at the meet spot at Metro at 4:15. I figured this out all by myself with no help! :bounce017: How's that?

Not sure is this the meeting place for the east side or just you . I know how you like to eat

Update

as of today post #1 should be updated with all current information.....

Ted is calling Monday to see about dedicated Ace parking at the show.

I will be there unless i get called into work. :bannana4: . Bob, I will see you at the AZ. Mills meeting spot. :highfive:

JLs Mistress

I plan on going rain or shine..... showing support ...

The 19 would have done thier job rain or shine, we'll be there for them!