NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Another "guess my dyno numbers" ....for FNBADAZ06

FNBADAZ06

Brought FNBADAZ06 in for some warranty repairs on a transmission leak. After the repairs are completed, we're going to put it on the dyno to see if I picked up any newfound power from LPM's work. Any guesses ? :smilelol Closest answer will get a six-pack of their favorite beverage :partygrnhat:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• Two Fangs

• Jon

• azz061

No guesses without more details around said "repairs"

Please feel free to PM or vox as appropriate

There shall be no Voxing or Pming let's be above board here and keep a level playing field...575

oops, I should wait for the list of mods lol

I saw a Red Vette with sexy rims at LPM yesterday. Saw a few other goodies too, it should be quite interesting but I will not say more. as for a power guess... 468WHP 443 WTRQ

I saw a Red Vette with sexy rims at LPM yesterday. Saw a few other goodies too, it should be quite interesting but I will not say more. as for a power guess...

468WHP 443 WTRQ

Well, he was 484WHP before the cam, so...

Ooops, did I say that?

I wasn't sure what his mods were but he had some purdy stuff there. However it didn't look like a cam job so I had assumed he was on the stock cam. Knowing that your right I need to change my numbers with the other information I know now.... hhhmmm. Still those wheels were mighty nice. I overlooked his signnumbers obviouslly though. Lets see with those numbers and what I saw... I say your going to be knock on 500's door if not kicking it in, as for Trq... 478 is my new guess.

Well, let's be clear. Here are the only 3 things I know for sure about this thread: 1. Victor's warrantee is up. It's what he's been waiting for. 2. He bought a cam to install a long time ago. I hope Steve got the rust off it before it goes in (someday?). 3. Victor is now slower than Mike. Something has to be done!

Actually his warranty is still good and he has a chance to extend it again. I don't think his cam went in but then again you never know with secret squirel. My car should be ready shortly as well just waiting on some jets i mean fittings to arrive.

LPM put in a new input shaft on the transmission and fixed/sealed the transmission leak. They then wisely replaced both my broken motor mounts, and a rear main seal that started to seep a bit of oil. Then, they filled it with Royal Purple (or some kinda go fast juice...recommend by the Vette owner formely known as Sidewinder :smilelol). That should be good for something in the RWHP department....shouldn't it ? :smilelol I have not a clue what else they're doing to the car.....heard they stole some shit off of BigPoppa's car....just 'cuz they could :edward:

p.s. - while I got tremendous wear out of the original clutch, I think LPM and Hal can attest, she was wearing a little thin on the disc material :3gears:

p.s. - while I got tremendous wear out of the original clutch, I think LPM and Hal can attest, she was wearing a little thin on the disc :3gears:

:yesnod

p.s. - while I got tremendous wear out of the original clutch, I think LPM and Hal can attest, she was wearing a little thin on the disc :3gears:

:yesnod

oooppps.....forgot to include you and Lisa as well on the observations :partygrnhat:

Guest badbobs95

Brought FNBADAZ06 in for some warranty repairs on a transmission leak.

After the repairs are completed, we're going to put it on the dyno to see if I picked up any newfound power from LPM's work.

Any guesses ? :smilelol

Closest answer will get a six-pack of their favorite beverage :partygrnhat:

Does that include a six-pack of Crown Royal? Posted Image If so, I'm going to make about 2000 guesses so I can't loose. Posted Image

Well.....I had a pilot bearing that was pretty much siezed up. I guess that explains the pilot bearing and input shaft issue/replacement :smilelol . That had to be worth .7989 RWHP. :thumbs We shall see :edward: Next is to see if we can measure guide wear without pulling the heads. GM gave a procedure for this, so the boyz at LPM are going to give it a shot. :rockon2:

Well.....I had a pilot bearing that was pretty much siezed up. I guess that explains the pilot bearing and input shaft issue/replacement :smilelol .

That had to be worth .7989 RWHP. :thumbs

We shall see :edward:

Next is to see if we can measure guide wear without pulling the heads.

GM gave a procedure for this, so the boyz at LPM are going to give it a shot. :rockon2:

Just take them off and send them to WCCH. You know you want to...

Richard quoted me $1500-$1600 to do the Stage 2 on my LS3 heads. That includes all new stainless valves and double springs good to .660 lift.

http://www.proheads.com/WCCH%20LS7.html

Well.....I had a pilot bearing that was pretty much siezed up. I guess that explains the pilot bearing and input shaft issue/replacement :smilelol .

That had to be worth .7989 RWHP. :thumbs

We shall see :edward:

Next is to see if we can measure guide wear without pulling the heads.

GM gave a procedure for this, so the boyz at LPM are going to give it a shot. :rockon2:

Just take them off and send them to WCCH. You know you want to...

Richard quoted me $1500-$1600 to do the Stage 2 on my LS3 heads. That includes all new stainless valves and double springs good to .660 lift.

http://www.proheads.com/WCCH%20LS7.html

Wow thats a great price, might have to do that....

Wow thats a great price, might have to do that....

If you aren't going to do high boost, it's a good package. If you are going to run high boost(12-15psi+), I would get a thick deck head.