• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Shifty

• Mregor

• Two Fangs

Maybe corvette had to change tail lights because the next generation of Camaro is getting the old ones

Posted Image

Oh that is just not right!

Maybe corvette had to change tail lights because the next generation of Camaro is getting the old ones

Posted Image

But it does look decent! :shifter:

Posted Image

Yeah it is......5th gen looked like a reincarnated 69 Camaro.....this new pic looks like a 2nd gen 70 Camaro :partygrnhat:

Posted Image

Yeah it is......5th gen looked like a reincarnated 69 Camaro.....this new pic looks like a 2nd gen 70 Camaro :partygrnhat:

Yep, that wrap-around rear glass and round tail lights would not have been cool if the Corvette still had them :lol

It is a cool render, I have no idea if there is even a shred of the next gen Camaro in there...

I would hate to think how bad they would mess up the nose if they tried to carry the 70's look there.

I would hate to think how bad they would mess up the nose if they tried to carry the 70's look there.

Lingenfelter did it with teh early 70's Trans Am...

Really? I like the split bumper camaro.

Really? I like the split bumper camaro.

:yesnod Split bumper was my favorite...had several of those models...here's the vert link. Thanks Jim, I think I may like it

Posted Image