• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Shifty

• Mregor

• Two Fangs

Look at it this way, if they really wanted to draw in new buyers then why didn't they put a tailgate on it? There's 1,000,000 truck people that would run to their dealership to slobber on it! Well it makes as much sense as adding GTR side markers and camaro taillights....

Too much is made of the new tail lights. How many complained about the ZR1 using square taillights in 1990? Did it really matter when you had a production car that did 180 20+ years ago? Funny how everyone wanted their normal C4 to look like a ZR1 and converted to the square tail lights. C4's went to the ZR1 square lights later in production for the base coupe. Only one going to see the tail lights is the Mustangs and Camaros. Other than not being round, they are not the same as the camaro anyway. Sheez. :deadhorse

I really must say its more than I expected. The tails might give the initial thought of a Camaro but they are nothing like it once you see them up close just a resemblance nothing more. However the center section of the rear bumper I do not like. The interior is amazing, the C6 grew on me with the Grand Sport but before that not so much. I said I was considering a Grand Sport but now I will wait and watch the first few years of the C7 and then just go for one of them. They did an excellent job inside with one exception... WTF is with that steering wheel o.O Even in my current C5 I have always been iffy about the Steering Wheel, the C6 first iteration the Steering Wheel was horrible it got better but I liked it less than the C5 (But the whole C6 Interior was not wonderful to me). I guess that's one thing I like about my S2000, small, fits well and looks good. I like the hood Vent's finally they listened and they are functional. I also like the rear Brake and possibly trans vent. I think its a good placement for them both visually and functionally. The rear windows... it is different... but at this point I like it every time I look. The wheels.... meh I am not in this whole craze for huge rims. If the brakes require it (Which they might) so be it but otherwise a set of 18/19's is fine by me. Hell a set of 18's probably would not bother me.

I tell you what, I like it a lot, but as an official ACE representitve, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't offer my testing services. So everyone gather your nickles, and we can buy one, and I'll drive teh hell out of it-5 minutes on what Tucson refers to as a "street", and if it lasts, we can point out teh weaknesses to GM. :thumbs

I love it! Can't wait to get my hands on one so the custom header shop next door can make us one of the first sets :)

You can have it after I tear it up!

I love it! Can't wait to get my hands on one so the custom header shop next door can make us one of the first sets :)

Tell Johnny Parker said "hi"

So now it is time to hope I live until 2016 so I can own a great used car............... Could buy a new one now but then I wouldn't have a goal.

I'll drive teh hell out of it-5 minutes on what Tucson refers to as a "street",

:funnypost:

I moved from Tucson in 1993. Roads sucked then. But the thing is, I don't think they've done anything to fix them since. It's ridiculous.

I'll drive teh hell out of it-5 minutes on what Tucson refers to as a "street",

:funnypost:

I moved from Tucson in 1993. Roads sucked then. But the thing is, I don't think they've done anything to fix them since. It's ridiculous.

Oh no! We've had many changes....there is an overpaid guy that drives around with sensors to determine which roads are too smooth, and must be cut-up to install something outdated, then contract teh lowest-bidder to patch it...

I don't think pricing has been established. Maybe this summer?

I thought I read that entry target price was 43k?

Lime Rock Green? I'll be happy to stay Orange.

and

Long Live my 4LT :bananaparty:

Isn't the new 1LT going to be the same as your 4LT?

I don't think pricing has been established. Maybe this summer?

I thought I read that entry target price was 43k?

The Car and Driver video says 53k.

That same review also states that acording to the engineer they were talking to the Base has no Rear Sway Bar, the Z51 FE3 has one and the Z51 FE4 has a better one.