NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C7 is out... What do you think?

Z06_Mir

I love the side profile, hate the rear and I am indifferent about the front. The interior has some good qualities and some very odd one but the seats look fantastic. I hope there's one at Barrett Jackson so I can take a better look at it.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Shifty

• Mregor

• Two Fangs

I think the rear will grow on me, I felt the same way about the C6 front when they took out the flip up headlights. The sales video definitely was made well, I want one! But I am very happy with my C6 for now and the near future. I would like more info, Price and different models. I did see in one of the videos someone was wearing a Corvette SS shirt. I DO want to see one in person very soon.

I agree guys...looks awesome from the side..going to hold judgement on the rear till I see it in person...the technology and interior look impressive...was fun watching the reveal :banannarainbow:

Looks very cool ..... noticed the tail lites were a "swept" square rather then just square .... looks okey ,.,..i'm sure it will grow on us.........

The Camaro tail lights do nothing for the car and what's with those rear side windows or whatever they are? Side view looks pretty cool though. Everything else about it sounds good, longer, lower and fatter. 450HP for a base model is cool also along with 7speed and neat new dash. So what's the Z0 going to have and hopefully its not 505 again in 2014...Ugh! Would love to see it up close and check it out. Maybe a C7 is in my future, who knows? :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

I personally love the whole package. So much for the Camaro tail lights! These are gorgeous. The side view is also awesome. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Of course I will probably never own one. I'm going on a diet and quit drinking. NOT.

Side view just adds to the Camaro look. The extra small window looks Camaroish. Sorry but its no Stingray!

Here are some details on the car itself...

2014_Corvette_Stingray.pdf

Same info on the NCM website. They don't list a weight.... I wanna know...

I love the new car!! I never really warmed up to the C6, but the C7 is awesome. I'm even OK with the rear 3/4 windows seeing it from all angles and in motion.

BP approves.

Side view just adds to the Camaro look. The extra small window looks Camaroish.

Sorry but its no Stingray!

:agree

I like it and I can't wait to see it in person I just hope that I don't like it so much that I do something stupid like trade my centennial.

Can't believe they put active fuel management on the LT1. I had a '08 Impala SS that came with a 5.3L V8 that had that system. The system itself worked great, but when it was running on 4 cylinders, the exhaust certainly did not sound the same. Can't wait to here what a C7 running on 4 cylinders sounds like. :banghead I think I'll just stay with my old slow C4.

I like it and I can't wait to see it in person I just hope that I don't like it so much that I do something stupid like trade my centennial.

word of advise NEVER, NEVER buy the first model car year.

wait till 2015 to buy new.

1998 c5 were a bastard child

2005 LS2 with an A4 crappy auto were a bastard child.

..serously the C7 looks great, but wait.

word of advise NEVER, NEVER buy the first model car year.

wait till 2015 to buy new.

1998 c5 were a bastard child

2005 LS2 with an A4 crappy auto were a bastard child.

..serously the C7 looks great, but wait.

:agree

The only thing I don't like is that I can't buy one yet.

I'm digging' it. I have reservations on the rear, but hey... It's a new Corvette... What's not to love?