NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A Friendly Heads Up to the Club

Tactician

The pnly way i am jumping out of a plane is once it lands after Miranda takes me flying! :)

Or when she pushes you out after the first time you open your mouth in the plane!

Yeah scratch the flight lesson.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azz061

• Marco

• Cross

• Big Poppa

Top Posters In This Topic

Or I could just hit the button so I couldn't hear you. Then you'd only be able to hear yourself talk all flight :smilelol

Or I could just hit the button so I couldn't hear you. Then you'd only be able to hear yourself talk all flight :smilelol

For reals though i am down to go flying any time i like small planes!

Thanks for the heads-up. Though I'm not an organized street racer kinda guy, I'll know to avoid this area if I ever get out and about at those late hours in my car. :facepalm:

I've never broken a single law in Gila Bend Arizona...... I did however break multiple ones leaving the Dawg house.....

I saw that U turn when you left Rowdy Rob...what next? Grab one of dads beers and drink half of it? Lol

Im sorry but I find this thread a little ridiculous... The truth is its a hobby. And just like any other hobby, we are active in it. How many of us have other hobbies? Take guns for instance... I know a lot of people that own guns and shoot them on Miller Rd and other places out of town. Should they all go to jail??? Street racing has been around since there have been cars. It will NEVER go away, especially with tracks closing left and right. I enjoy the track just as much as the next guy but at the same time I dont always want to drive 45 minutes and pay $25 to drag race. Hell I can drive 15 minutes and do that for free. As a matter of fact I have taken a few trips to "Mexico" for some racing and high spirited driving with a few ACE members. Back in STL street racing wasn't a big deal. We had spots out of town and the cops would even come and watch sometimes and just remind us to be safe and wrap up by 3am. Like Drewstein said, at least out there we aren't going to hurt anybody else. I didnt buy my car to look at it and drive it around to wave to fellow vette members. I bought a corvette because of the legacy and muscle of what the car comes with. And it didn't get that legacy by parking in a garage or doing the speed limit all the time...

Probable Cause

He didn't ask people to stop.... He asked them to find a new place... Where he is not patrolling... I think people are overlooking that.

Ok, just throwing this out there and if it does not apply then great. For the past three weeks, we :eddie2: Have been sitting on Pinnacle Peak road between 19th avenue and 7th street on Friday and Saturday nights. We have been doing this due to the group of idiots who CONTINUALLY go out there to hold drag races. Now, I am not here to get on a soap box and preach the dangers of street racing or any of that garbage. I am here to ask that, if you ARE one of the two or three vettes I have seen out there, YOU STOP GIVING ME A BAD IMAGE BY RACING IN MY PRECINCT!. Every week my boys are giving me shit because they know that I am a corvette owner and then you assclowns reinforce the image by racing against these fucking amateurs in their garbage automatic 98 camaro's and g35's with an intake. I am not asking you to stop (though I wish you would). I am asking you to stop coming to the same damn spot EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I mean common...we have arrested racers every week for the past 3 weeks now. GET THE FUCKING HINT!!!

~admincommand /endrant

Oh, if any of you possibly know anyone who goes out there...if you could just pass on the idea of finding another spot NOT in north phoenix, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

That is all :thumbs

You just picked on my cars. Whatr u sayin? I have a 98 vette and had a g35 but now am on my second g37.

All you needed to do was mention a qx and you would have had me totally covered.

Go insult mustangs or camaros. Leave us cool people with 98 vettes and Infinitis be.

At least I know where they hang out now so I can join them.

Sincerely,

Coolness

He didn't ask people to stop.... He asked them to find a new place... Where he is not patrolling... I think people are overlooking that.

I agree. And at that, it was a soft warning about "we are cracking down at this particular spot". Good advice to avoid tickets if'n ya ask me.

And he wasn't pickin on you Mo, there was no mention of crossing the double yellow line.

I think a big reason for the serious crackdown on illegal drag racing around here is there are a lot of old people in AZ, and it's a revenue state. Lots of old people that won't put up with any of that funny business, and have nothing better to do than call. All the time. Call and call and call. Plus, being a revenue state, our law enforcement is funded, or at least heavily subsidized by writing tickets. So it's not about making the world a better safer place, it's about collecting revenue and quieting the complaints.

Just my thoughts... And I don't see the problem with people racing in desolate areas where the only people involved are the people participating. Drag racing down busy streets is stupid and crazy dangerous, and even though I claim to be no angel, I'm all for cracking down on that. But some kids or adults having some fun out where no one will get hurt... I don't think it should be an issue.

I read it the same way as Cody (PokerCop) did, go somewhere else... 3 weeks of arrests would scare me away.

I am asking you to stop coming to the same damn spot EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I mean common...we have arrested racers every week for the past 3 weeks now. GET THE FUCKING HINT!!!

like I said earlier, we are ACE, we will play.

They didn't call us the hooligans for nothing !

I like pie. You are foolish if you believe you will only kill yourself in street racing. As someone who cleans up death regularly, I can say you never know what will happen and who will survive and who will die.

^^^^True that. Difference between you and the originator of this post is you have tact and class in your post and he doesn't. You know i respect LEO Ted but calling people names like he does is very unprofessional.

^^^^True that. Difference between you and the originator of this post is you have tact and class in your post and he doesn't. You know i respect LEO Ted but calling people names like he does is very unprofessional.

How do I make the thumbs up icon now?

You are foolish if you believe you will only kill yourself in street racing. As someone who cleans up death regularly, I can say you never know what will happen and who will survive and who will die.

That's a typical answer from the man.

If I'm in the middle of nowhere then I do in fact know what will happen if something goes wrong. Those involved know the repercussions and we don't need someone to protect us from ourselves.

Just like Skydiving, there's inherent risk and sometimes the participants get hurt, but oh fricking well. A few of my friends have lost it one way or another and just ended up in the desert.