NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

A Friendly Heads Up to the Club

Tactician

Ok, just throwing this out there and if it does not apply then great. For the past three weeks, we :eddie2: Have been sitting on Pinnacle Peak road between 19th avenue and 7th street on Friday and Saturday nights. We have been doing this due to the group of idiots who CONTINUALLY go out there to hold drag races. Now, I am not here to get on a soap box and preach the dangers of street racing or any of that garbage. I am here to ask that, if you ARE one of the two or three vettes I have seen out there, YOU STOP GIVING ME A BAD IMAGE BY RACING IN MY PRECINCT!. Every week my boys are giving me shit because they know that I am a corvette owner and then you assclowns reinforce the image by racing against these fucking amateurs in their garbage automatic 98 camaro's and g35's with an intake. I am not asking you to stop (though I wish you would). I am asking you to stop coming to the same damn spot EVERY DAMN WEEKEND. I mean common...we have arrested racers every week for the past 3 weeks now. GET THE FUCKING HINT!!! ~admincommand /endrant Oh, if any of you possibly know anyone who goes out there...if you could just pass on the idea of finding another spot NOT in north phoenix, I would appreciate it. Thank you, That is all :thumbs

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azz061

• Marco

• Cross

• Big Poppa

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and one other thing. Just for information, when you go street racing and get pulled over...your go-pro camera WILL be impounded as evidence. #morons

:facepalm: :facepalm: .... but I can't help it :LolLol: Its only going to get worse and I doubt its anyone from here there are plenty of Vette's not on this site in Phoenix. Just think about it though, when Firebird goes it will get worse then when Speedworld goes after that it will become a huge problem.

Not that you would recommend an area for it, but... I'f someone were to recommend an area that possible the local enforcement didn't see as such a problem, where would you guess that area would be?

Not that you would recommend an area for it, but... I'f someone were to recommend an area that possible the local enforcement didn't see as such a problem, where would you guess that area would be?

:smilelol

Last time I street raced in Phoenix Metro area it was on 3rd street .. seems like a hundred years ago some days. Bunch used to race out on Union Hills road back when it was a crappy 2 lane with orchards on both sides and zero traffic.. ..man that was the summer of 1969 .. awhile ago. I got no idea where a 'good place' to run is these days ..except Speedworld. Track racin is da bomb. When they close it will be the end of an era. I still miss Beeline ..watchin Sox and Martin, Grumpy Jenkins ..all that. -Frank

Oh and one other thing. Just for information, when you go street racing and get pulled over...your go-pro camera WILL be impounded as evidence. #morons

I am convinced that our schools should not let kids graduate until they take a class covering common sence and reasoning. That's reading writing and arithmetic wait.....why do they refer to this as the three R's ? It should be "

RAW"

SLAMMER

Last time I street raced in Phoenix Metro area it was on 3rd street .. seems like a hundred years ago some days.

Bunch used to race out on Union Hills road back when it was a crappy 2 lane with orchards on both sides and zero traffic..

..man that was the summer of 1969 .. awhile ago.

:werd: 7th Ave between Bethany Home and Glendale for us, but only 80 years ago... :lol

I do believe Cross is right.

There is a first time for everything...

I do believe Cross is right.

There is a first time for everything...

Every once in a while everyone can be. :lol

You'll never catch me, Copper!

Meow :lol

Lehi orange groves...East side Biatches

JLs Mistress

You'll never catch me, Copper!

They would need to slow down to catch you Ted......:facepalm:

:eddie2: My vote for best post of the year lol!!!! I second this question btw lol.

:eddie2: My vote for best post of the year lol!!!! I second this question btw lol.

The most honest answer is any city in which we don't work...

I work in Glendale...

1BAD6thgenZ06

That's crazy ! .... iv seem some nasty built vettes runnin around late at night lately .. agree ! take it to the track!

The most honest answer is any city in which we don't work...

I work in Glendale...

So what time do you guys take your evening 45 minute donut and coffee break? :lol

That's crazy ! .... iv seem some nasty built vettes runnin around late at night lately .. agree ! take it to the track!

You must have missed the memo's.

1) Firebird is closing in April I believe it is

2) Speedworld will be closed soon after

These establishments were never open every weekend to Open Test n Tune. So tell me where would you have all these people go? Especially with the only tracks around both being closed. SIR in Tucson is a joke most would rather have driven to Firebird which still was not great. Test n Tune at SIR happens once a month if your lucky.

I am all for safe track racing but no one ever deals with the fact that there is no Open TNT every weekend and there is no place for them to go once they close. So now we punish them for being enthusiasts. Many here know they started out with cheap cars watching the veterans street race and learning through trial and error. I don't know how to approach it other than to say its hypocritical.

Funny as it seems, back in the late 90's in KC there were more than a couple remote spots that LEO knew racing took place at but they never hassled anyone there. This was pre Fast N Furious (the movie, not the political event) which REALLY changed the street racing landscape.

,STOP GIVING ME A BAD IMAGE BY RACING IN MY PRECINCT!.

Every week my boys are giving me shit because they know that I am a corvette owner

did you tell your boys to show up or shut up?

Stomp their butts once or twice between the stop lights and they will leave you alone.... :lol

Love the line about the GoPro's.