• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Big Poppa

Really is too bad about loosing an ACE member. If it's bad here, then I wouldn't join the big board.... You gotta have thick skin for that bunch...

You posting the Banana Hammock and sending other pictures to Marco while turning down favors from a Midget is creepy not a paint color :smilelol

Especially since those pictures went Everywhere! You should google "big poppa and the banana".

:agree

I successfully avoided eye-to-eye contact with any of those pictures except one for a fraction of a milli-second when I THOUGHT they were all deleted. Thank God I wasn't wearing my reading glasses that day, otherwise, it would have been burned into my retinas!!:facepalm:

Why did I have to see that at work wheres my phone.

Big Papa's Banana Pudding Recipe :facepalm:

I'm going to go puke now.

Thinking of Mo puking makes me want to go make some banana pudding...

Don't forget your pistol......

I'm only here because of Marc and Lisa. And because I have a better vette than anyone.

I think Monique has been hacked by Marco!

Oh and also want to add, Chad is a good dude! He has been there when several of us have needed his help, when my dad was in the hospital with a major stroke, Chad was there when I needed him couldn't ask for a better friend. Just my 2 cents.

I think Monique was hacked by Marco, too, and by the way, I have the best Vette!!!! I second your thoughts about Chad, great guy that will help out at any time.

. . . and by the way, I have the best Vette!!!! I second your thoughts about Chad, great guy that will help out at any time.

Who has the best Vette is highly subjective. What is "best?" In my opinon, I have the best Vette - if for no other reason than it's mine, all mine, and all paid for, no payments, woohoo! :lol

Another vote for Chad - he is absolutely a great guy and an awesome friend.

Guest badbobs95

Big Poppa and a banana........ hmmm...... I like the sound of that! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

wickedfastvette

Big Poppa and a banana........ hmmm...... I like the sound of that! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Bob! I can't believe you said that.........:facepalm:

Perve!:banghead