NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

good by

gnemack

The tone of postings are going where I do not want to go :facepalm: I came to this forum for advise / guidance for my Sea-6 What I got was far from any help, In my misguided thinking I thought Corvette Guys will help.. With people like Chad, Parker who I think is related to Chad and "OTHERS" ridicule and doubt is the promise of posting here I was ignorent to the culture of bullies that permeate this site. I am ashamed to own a Corvette. I will not be posting any more I find it to be a waste of time. To the few good Corvette people I am deeply sorry if I offended you in any way Gene

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Big Poppa

Some of us really did care, but you hide behind the curtains and tell us everything is perfect yet you fail to realize most of us have been around the block a few times with rebuilds and repairs. If you really want to think of us as friends then why hide? No one here is out to ridicule you but we really don't want to have a magical story shoved down our throats just so you can be patted on the back. Please realize that dodging the questions we asked put you in this spot. Don't blame us for being skeptical when you only feed us half of the tale.

Did I miss something????????? isn't the forum for information, fun , misinformation , more fun , and along the way friends both new and old and those yet to come. I enjoy both the comical part of this forum and the information. I thank everyday that you guys are there both to make me laugh and answer my questions when I have them. Life is hard enough with out good times and bad times.

wickedfastvette

I'm only here because of Marc and Lisa. And because I have a better vette than anyone.

I think Monique has been hacked by Marco!

Oh and also want to add, Chad is a good dude! He has been there when several of us have needed his help, when my dad was in the hospital with a major stroke, Chad was there when I needed him couldn't ask for a better friend. Just my 2 cents.

1353713953' post=316271]

1353711647' post=316263]

I'm only here because of Marc and Lisa. And because I have a better vette than anyone.

Oh and also want to add, Chad is a good dude! He has been there when several of us have needed his help, when my dad was in the hospital with a major stroke, Chad was there when I needed him couldn't ask for a better friend. Just my 2 cents.

LOL.... Nope, Mo is right here on the couch across from Marco having a good 'Ole time over here! They're entertaining me!!

And yes, I agree...Chad is one of the good guys!!

Wait...I reread my post. I ONLY came here because of Marc and Lisa. I stay here because of you all. I've met great people here and enjoy this forum.

The tone of postings are going where I do not want to go :facepalm:

I came to this forum for advise / guidance for my Sea-6 What I got was far from any help, In my misguided thinking I thought Corvette Guys will help.. With people like Chad, Parker who I think is related to Chad and "OTHERS" ridicule and doubt is the promise of posting here

I was ignorent to the culture of bullies that permeate this site. I am ashamed to own a Corvette. I will not be posting any more I find it to be a waste of time.

To the few good Corvette people I am deeply sorry if I offended you in any way

Gene

I don't get it. . . :crazy

Just enough incorrect spellings to make me think Cahd hacked the account. Evil shenanigans!!

HOLY SH!T :eek

Parker is related to Chad?!?! :confused

I saw that and I was like, "What the actual f@ck?".

I think that dude may not be playing with a full deck.

I don't remember ridiculing the guy at all, and as far as Cahd and I being related, we do look an awful lot alike...

HOLY SH!T :eek

Parker is related to Chad?!?! :confused

No, but they do use the same brand head razors..............(did the other bald guy go there, really?????) :lol

Just enough incorrect spellings to make me think Cahd hacked the account. Evil shenanigans!!

No hacking involved, Gene was serious and I really think he may be gone.... Damnit, I hate it when that happens..... :hat

Gene, come back, we miss you!

Gene seems like an asshat.

The average IQ of this place just went up a little for him leaving. :banannarainbow:

Well that just trumped my "be nice to Gene" post.... :lol

OK, if Cahd didn't hack the account, then... GENE is related to Cahd. Take that Gene!! You're off the hook Parker.

GENE is related to Cahd.

You can't just jerk Chad out of one family and shove him into another like that.

Chad has feelings too you know!

My opinion is, come to an event. Bring Sea6 and let people see it. You'll find we are nice and friendly in person. But, stay or go...whatever.

I guess I missed something...Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time. :LolLol: BTW, Chad and Parker are related...Twins by different mother's. :smilelol Oh wait, did I get that right? :facepalm:

My opinion is, come to an event. Bring Sea6 and let people see it. You'll find we are nice and friendly in person.

But, stay or go...whatever.

Ding, ding, ding, winner, winner, chicken dinner! :rockon2: