NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

good by

gnemack

As a certified mullett wearing vettless, but having 4 f bodies owner. The ACE crowd has been very welcoming to me. :thankyou: Could it be that 2 of them are orange? :Orange: Nah... it's that I'm so good lookin. yeah, that's it

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• Big Poppa

:funnypost: Good lookin............nah. Color blind............ya :smilelol

Color blind?

even has a bra. (my 68z taken in the you guessed it 80's)

Posted Image

Good lookin, needing a bra, ohhh yeaaaaaahh

Posted Image

Color blind?

Posted Image

Posted Image

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Color blind as you always wanted a Red one.............right?

Color blind?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ohhhh, you want a red one? Here's the wife's She wears a see thru bra, :partydance:

Posted Image

Color blind?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ohhhh, you want a red one? Here's the wife's She wears a see thru bra, :partydance:

Posted Image

See thru is good. :thumbs

Guest racingchester

Who gives a rats ars what a person buys or drives. Its what makes you happy and thats all that counts. as far as ACE goes you aint gonna please everone. I have been around about 8 years and yah there have been times when i said to myself "the pleasure aint worht the pain" BUT im still here and enjoying it. My 2cents

Who gives a rats ars what a person buys or drives. Its what makes you happy and thats all that counts. as far as ACE goes you aint gonna please everone. I have been around about 8 years and yah there have been times when i said to myself "the pleasure aint worht the pain" BUT im still here and enjoying it. My 2cents

+ my :2cents

It's all about time and money

The older I get, the more I realize that they are indeed EXACTLY the same thing. What is money if not a measure of a person's time and an easier means for us to barter with each other?

Dammit Dave, this isn't the "post something profound and enlightening" thread, that was last week and you missed it!

Now ....

say something funny .............. or throw us a party!

........................... :Dave:

And I'm pretty darn sure that you've been to at least twice as many events as I have too :LolLol:

I probably don't fit the standard "mold" for this place. But I like it anyway. I don't agree with everything everyone says.. but when will you? And I do need to come to more meets haha.

Damn.............I knew there was a standard but nobody told me about it. :smilelol:thumbs

Standards? we don't need no stinking standards!

The older I get, the more I realize that they are indeed EXACTLY the same thing. What is money if not a measure of a person's time and an easier means for us to barter with each other?

Dammit Dave, this isn't the "post something profound and enlightening" thread, that was last week and you missed it!

Now ....

:funnypost: I like beer! :thumbs

Now ....

Dave is spending all his TIME making MONEY, which is why we never SEE him anymore. . . :(

Guest badbobs95

And I'm pretty darn sure that you've been to at least twice as many events as I have too :LolLol:

I probably don't fit the standard "mold" for this place. But I like it anyway. I don't agree with everything everyone says.. but when will you? And I do need to come to more meets haha.

Damn.............I knew there was a standard but nobody told me about it. :smilelol:thumbs

Hey! Last time you had standards you had a 4 speed. Posted ImagePosted Image

Hey! Last time you had standards you had a 4 speed. Posted ImagePosted Image

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:rockon2:

Cross, I drove one of the 928's every day for the past 7 years, had 185,000 miles on her and she was still strong cruised at a comfortable 130 all day long. You need to understand the cost to own is in the repairs not the purchase price. P.S I have a bra for 928 but it's not see thru......

post-1794-023055700 1354031156.jpg

I was mainly joking with all the DD talk I have been having, I bought a new vehicle this last weekend but I do admit the 944 and 928 were cars I have thought about buying before. And looking at that picture you have one of the three colors I would really love to have my Vette painted if I ever do it again. I am a huge fan of Green.

I was mainly joking with all the DD talk I have been having, I bought a new vehicle this last weekend but I do admit the 944 and 928 were cars I have thought about buying before.

And looking at that picture you have one of the three colors I would really love to have my Vette painted if I ever do it again. I am a huge fan of Green.

At least you didn't paint your car DBGM when you lived with me. That would have been creepy.

You posting the Banana Hammock and sending other pictures to Marco while turning down favors from a Midget is creepy not a paint color :smilelol

You posting the Banana Hammock and sending other pictures to Marco while turning down favors from a Midget is creepy not a paint color :smilelol

Nice........... :facepalm:

Especially since those pictures went Everywhere! You should google "big poppa and the banana".

wickedfastvette

Especially since those pictures went Everywhere! You should google "big poppa and the banana".

:agree