• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SLAMMER

• StevieG

• GTABurnout

• PhatVette

Ok heads up for the noob crowd. You must be there Saturday for the class. So looks like I will be there Saturday.

I told you, Valero at Chandler and 44th Ave. Take I-10 just past firebird heading north, take chandler exit and head west down chandler. 44th is about 3 miles down on the right (north) side of the road. I'll be there fueling with corn water Sat morning. No need to lug E85 from whereever you're coming.

My transmission's guts are still on the workbench. I'm praying that replacement parts arrive in time next week to get the car on track by Sunday.

Posted Image

Don't you have a spair transmission As I seem to remember you Have two of everything Just borrow parts from the white one. Hope to see you next Saturday. SLAMMER

My transmission's guts are still on the workbench. I'm praying that replacement parts arrive in time next week to get the car on track by Sunday.

Posted Image

Child's play ;-)

One of my LG GT2 coilovers failed on me Wednesday, new replacement is en route, sure glad it happened on the street and not the track

Don't you have a spair transmission As I seem to remember you Have two of everything Just borrow parts from the white one. Hope to see you next Saturday.

SLAMMER

Tim - I could swap it out for a T56. Loan me yours and then you won't have to suffer the embarrassment of following me around the track all day. :smilelol

I'll be at the track, car or no car.

I don't mind following you around all day you drive a damn good line. Seriously though I hope you get Your transmission back together In time for the event. SLAMMER

I don't mind following you around all day you drive a damn good line. Seriously though I hope you get Your transmission back together In time for the event.

SLAMMER

Make me feel guilty. I slam the Slammer and in return you turn your cheek and compliment me.

The parts are supposed to ship from New York today, so I'm still hopeful.

Budget constraints are limiting my activities.

I'll see ya'll out there on Sunday

Ok heads up for the noob crowd. You must be there Saturday for the class. So looks like I will be there Saturday.

I told you, Valero at Chandler and 44th Ave. Take I-10 just past firebird heading north, take chandler exit and head west down chandler. 44th is about 3 miles down on the right (north) side of the road. I'll be there fueling with corn water Sat morning. No need to lug E85 from whereever you're coming.

Yeah I mieed that post sorry, thanks guys....

I don't mind following you around all day you drive a damn good line. Seriously though I hope you get Your transmission back together In time for the event.

SLAMMER

Make me feel guilty. I slam the Slammer and in return you turn your cheek and compliment me.

The parts are supposed to ship from New York today, so I'm still hopeful.

Did your parts ship last Fri? Tracking them?

when is everyone planning on arriving at the Track on Saturday? I will need to be there for the classroom session around 7:30 so I plan to be there before 7am. I will need to find a location to remove all my fuel cans, and leave them along wioht my tools during my sessions. Looking forward to this event...

I'm not planning on getting there til 10 or so but I'm strictly going to watch and get a feel for the event. I just may drive one of these next month though.

Hunter my uncles going to be in the beginner class as well with you so I'm getting there early. Ill be at the end of the dragstrip section right against the cement wall probably be there 630 6:45 I figure to put up a easy up. Make sure you bring a chair and cooler. So we should be near the entry point into the Bondurante pits areas. SLAMMER

Hunter my uncles going to be in the beginner class as well with you so I'm getting there early. Ill be at the end of the dragstrip section right against the cement wall probably be there 630 6:45 I figure to put up a easy up. Make sure you bring a chair and cooler. So we should be near the entry point into the Bondurante pits areas.

SLAMMER

Parking in the same area as last year then. I'll bring my GoPro's again to slap on your ride.

I'll probably be out there around 9'ish. I think LMBZ4ME (Mike) is going to hang out for a while too.

Parking in the same area as last year then. I'll bring my GoPro's again **************************************************************** Sounds great Victor glad you'll be able to make it. Yes, Same place as last year. I have a blue easyup this year rather than the old red one SLAMMER

I will see you guys on Sunday, I'll be in Red group. be sure to wave me in...I'll have decked mine out with bluetape in critical areas.

Stacey and I should be there about 7am on Sunday. I'll have my truck & trailer with a white easyup. If you get there before us save us some room please, we will do likewise.

Will do Phil , It looks like We are going to have a pretty big turnout judging by all the spaces will be holding SLAMMER

There is also going to be 10 guys from the arizona corvette racer club attending the weekend, some are bringing RV's along