• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SLAMMER

• StevieG

• GTABurnout

• PhatVette

I signed up for orange group on Sunday. I will be in the orange 71 camaro. My son, Landon plays football on Saturday.

BTW it is $20 to ride along.

Are you sure I think it's $10 a day. Looking forward to seeing you and your son out there on Sunday look me up I'll be down towards the end of the dragstrip section

SLAMMER

Bringing 5 GoPro Cameras, should get some good action, think you will keep up with me....

Just teasing

Stevie Stevie Stevie you remember being behind me on that last run we took what's my license plate say? You remember...........URLOSIN!!

It should be a great time looking forward to running with you

SLAMMER

PS there won't be any DHP. this time...

Bringing 5 GoPro Cameras, should get some good action, think you will keep up with me....

Just teasing

Stevie Stevie Stevie you remember being behind me on that last run we took what's my license plate say? You remember...........URLOSIN!!

SLAMMER

This is gonna be fun, even though I'm running stock 'skinny' tires and Z51 brakes, it should even the playing field 'for you'

They have me down for the driving ed class starting at 8AM

Slammer when you get here come by and will see how my new car does against yours!

I'm so lost Mike which car do you have now? You go through so damn many of them.

SLAMMER

Just teasing

SLAMMER

This is gonna be fun, even though I'm running stock 'skinny' tires and Z51 brakes, it should even the playing field 'for you'

They have me down for the driving ed class starting at 8AM

Stevie, you'll be in the red all day. Rookie. You'll have to talk with your instructor after the first two sessions and see if you can move up. If they feel that you're competent they usually let you move up to the next run group which is orange. You'll do just fine.

Also if you tell Hurley or his brother that I referred you to get a $40 discount off of your new class. Under the refer a friend program.

SLAMMER

I believe Orange Group is for small bore/lower hp cars and Green is for big bore. When I bumped up from Red they wouldn't let me run in Orange. Of course maybe that's just because I am soooo damn good. 8>) DOWN: Bring your car and helmet. I'll drive your car and you can wear your helmet. ~Dale

Just teasing

Stevie, can I mount my goPro to the outside of my car without any hassle from track people?

Just teasing

Stevie, can I mount my goPro to the outside of my car without any hassle from track people?

I dont see why not, can your Go Pro handle 130mph... After looking at some youtube videos, I'm aiming for 2:15 lap with 125-130 on the straight

I will be having go pros mounted:

1 on widshield (inside)

1 in cabin (on helmet)

1 rear view external

Aiming for some good shots.

As for groups, I expect to be Novice for 2 rounds and in the Advanced running group after that. I'm running Sunday as well, so I'll be taking it easy Saturday, logging my runs on HP tuners, make some tune mods between runs.

I'll give you a ride along. How ever there is a $10 fee payable to pro aotusports. Ask Donna how she liked it

SLAMMER

Woohooooooooo!!!! :3gears:

Tim, I would like to ride with you again this time if possible. I learned more just from watching you drive that one session than I did from the instructors!

I believe Orange Group is for small bore/lower hp cars and Green is for big bore. When I bumped up from Red they wouldn't let me run in Orange. Of course maybe that's just because I am soooo damn good. 8>)

DOWN: Bring your car and helmet. I'll drive your car and you can wear your helmet.

~Dale

Oh, that's tempting. Just no timed laps so my insurance will cover any mishaps.

:willy

:lol

I'm still hoping to at least come out to hang out, at minimum.

WHO THAT BE??

Slammer

LOL Heard that :banghead

Got your e-mail......I'll call you over the weekend.

Tim I'll be there both days as well. Probably going to trailer my car in so I can haul lunch,easyup, a few chairs & a few tools. If anyone needs something hauled out there let me know & get with me prior to that weekend. My car doesn't need to be trailered so if anyones car breaks(heaven forbid) I can help you get it home. I'm in the orange group & depending on whats out there I may move into the green

Whoever sets tent/or trailer in the pits(Phil?), I'll need to pit with you so I have somewhere to abandon my wheelchair when I hit the track.

So can any one tell me if there is E85 close by? I plan to have Kate haul 25 gallons or so for me but better safe then sorry....