Tues lunch 1:00 pm

JLs Mistress

Are we deciding to eat at "The Place" with the friendly waitress, or go elsewhere? I may miss the meet-up time, so I would like to know where I should go. (Don't answer that, Tom. LOL)

Found the same on my car..... Was looking at cleaning and waxing over the next week.... Guess it will be a good time to do it.

We ought to find out who is doing the spraying :bang

All over mine too...and all the other cars parked out there also I would guess :facepalm:

When I was leaving, the sprinklers were on and blowing a fine mist all over everything. My car had a ton of tiny and some large water spots all over it. But, thanks to Ted Yoder and Crazy Shine's Opti-Coat 2.0, one quick swipe of quick detailer and they were all gone.

When I was leaving, the sprinklers were on and blowing a fine mist all over everything.

My car had a ton of tiny and some large water spots all over it. But, thanks to Ted Yoder and Crazy Shine's Opti-Coat 2.0, one quick swipe of quick detailer and they were all gone.

That is good to know because Ted does mine in 3 weeks or sooner if he can .... Glad you came out today even though you did brake the first rule Never buy Tom's lunch it makes him feel important which in turn makes him toooo hard to talk to ......:facepalm:

Love how your car sounds one bad ass machine......Good luck this weekend .

Found the same on my car..... Was looking at cleaning and waxing over the next week.... Guess it will be a good time to do it.

We ought to find out who is doing the spraying :bang

All over mine too...and all the other cars parked out there also I would guess :facepalm:

If not tree sap must be the Tile Store..... wind was coming from that direction ...

Love how your car sounds one bad ass machine......Good luck this weekend .

Thanks!

I am just going to be testing and collecting data on Sunday, not really looking to set the world on fire. Hopefully everything goes well.

Starting this Tues Nov. 6 , 2012 going to try a new place for Lunch . Last tues. had the same problem with tree sap or whatever it is . this made two weeks in a row

New Location

R.T.O'Sullivan's Sports Bar & Grll 5830 West Bell Road, Glendale, AZ Irish hospitality and home cooking

Menu >>>>> http://rtosullivans.com/rto-menu.htm

web site http://rtosullivans.com/main-bell.htm

"Our Bell Avenue location offers the premier dining and fun spot on the west side of the Valley. We have created an atmosphere that offers something for everybody, with a three tiered layout inside and a comfort zone patio outside. Our regulars enjoy an upper bar area that was built with authentic Irish craftsmanship. During our family hours we offer an extensive seating area for all to enjoy a favorite TV sporting event while sampling our extensive menu. The lower tier offers pool tables, video games and an indoor-outdoor bar. All indoor areas are smoke free. The outdoor patio is climate controlled for the comfort of those who wish to smoke "

This is about 7 blocks west of the old restaurant { The Place } can Park on the North side of parking lot . Lots of parking Tues at 1:00 parking lot is almost empty on the north end

Not that it makes a big difference to me, but their breakfast menu is only served until noon. Their pie selection sucks. I like pie.

Posted Image

Tom Sizzling Apple Cobbler is you it has your name all over it might even look like you ...:thumbs If you get the portion for 6.49 it says you can share .....>>> you and Clif <<<< Remind me tues and the first Apple Cobbler is on me .... :eat: There I said it it's in print ....

Posted Image

Tom Sizzling Apple Cobbler is you it has your name all over it might even look like you ...:thumbs If you get the portion for 6.49 it says you can share .....>>> you and Clif <<<< Remind me tues and the first Apple Cobbler is on me .... :eat: There I said it it's in print ....

Cliff won't show if there's no breakfast after noon.

Never go to a restaurant with an empty parking lot. There's a reason why their parking lot is empty by 1:00 PM. :U

Posted Image

Cliff won't show if there's no breakfast after noon.

Never go to a restaurant with an empty parking lot. There's a reason why their parking lot is empty by 1:00 PM. :U

I said the North end of the parking lot I did not mean the entire parking lot ....This place is packed between 11 and 12 ... I like the RTO I was there about 2 months ago with a party of 6 no problems..

Not sure Clif will show up anyway leaves more for you ...

I think I saw two other restaurants in this parking lot . Can always move around .....

If anybody has a location they like speak up .....

I am willing to try a new spot, hopefully away from the sprinklers :facepalm:

I agree the two things I hate tree sap and sprinklers ... The Place has both right now ......

As does Popo's however, (I think the original Popo's on Indian School is better)

I did not realize this is in the same parking lot as R.T.O'Sullivan's. That makes three restaurants to pick from in the same parking lot .....Thanks

Cracker Barrel has great food.

Thanks Ted I forgot about the Cracker Barrel and I forgot to use Multi Quote . We had a hard time with seating 5 or more in the past . I need to go talk to them ....

I finally got around to washing my car yesterday and found it too was covered with little spots that were Originally Found on the windshield. They are hard sap like structures Which needed to be removed with Claybar. I started on the small section of the hood last night and it did work off. SLAMMER

Feelin more Geezer every day .. ..usually up before the sun. Yer schedule does not list nap time anywhere? Sup wit dat? Tuff to make sundown without a nap or two :) Gotta store energy .. ya ..ya .. that's the ticket! Wife n I will try an make it when we can :) -Frank aka GE

Feelin more Geezer every day ..

..usually up before the sun.

Yer schedule does not list nap time anywhere?

Sup wit dat?

Tuff to make sundown without a nap or two :)

Gotta store energy .. ya ..ya .. that's the ticket!

Wife n I will try an make it when we can :)

-Frank aka GE

Glad to have you guys we speak Mopar and Vette and sometime English .. Bring a rug can always us it for nap time . But on the other hand not to sure I would fall asleep around us , notice I didn't say trust me ...

Tried O'Sullivans for breakfast Saturday, Food was good, Atmosphere with all the TV's was very distracting, and the noise was loud. Will go were ever the group goes as long as you find someone older than me...... John great picture of the German cop car,

Tried O'Sullivans for breakfast Saturday, Food was good, Atmosphere with all the TV's was very distracting, and the noise was loud. Will go were ever the group goes as long as you find someone older than me......

John great picture of the German cop car,

I went there with 5 friends Sat. night it was packed . I also went last tues and there was nothing going on . They also have a outside patio , downstairs dining and up in the bar area . I talked to the manager and he said there is nothing going on Tues afternoons. As I mentioned before I found three good places to eat in this same parking lot . I am sure we will work something out .

I can't remember now where I found that photo , old age sucks ...